Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the Rockmelon ringtone for a bigger bust

Oh cool! If it's free, eh! Why not?
I can listen to this one Youtube while I'm on my computer and see if I notice any changes in 10 days.
I'm putting it on repeat here.

There is an app on Android with this ringtone.
Rainbow 

I just downloaded the app thanks, I forgot to listen to RMR and started yesterday! I felt my breasts growing! =D

I've spent hours on end trying to find a way to naturally grow my breast. Finally I read a yahoo question being answered by someone telling a girl to try out the ringtone. This is my first day. I think I've listened to it about 40-50 times.

I'm very excited and all the results that I have heard have turned out successful!

I am 18 years old and am wearing a 32AA. It's not exactly something to be overly happy or excited about.

The second the sound of the ringtone came come I started to get a weird sensation in both breast! I really cant wait to see what my results will be by the end of the 10 days. I'm really keeping my figures crossed into seeing a difference.

I've also been using baby oil and massaging my breast. I've been thinking about maybe doing the massage and the oil at the same time as the ringtone is playing but I am worried that might stop it from working somehow.

Any advice? Smile

Thanks and take care!

I've read about this before on this forum (quite a while back), and it was said that it somehow gives the same effect of a baby crying and brings milk to the breasts. And therefore once you stop there is a potential that your breasts will shrink and be smaller than when you started (just like when you breastfeed - you get milk to your breasts, but when you stop a lot of women lose some of their breast).

(17-08-2012, 09:01 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I just downloaded the app thanks, I forgot to listen to RMR and started yesterday! I felt my breasts growing! =D

I actually came across the ringtone in your blog, and started listening to it. The weird thing is, after only 2 days of listening to it, for about 1 hour each time, my areolas became puffy and increased in size!! I am worried because I do NOT want them to grow bigger while my boobs don't! That is just going to look stupid on my itty bitty sized boobs! What do I do??? Huh
Rainbow 

(21-01-2013, 03:16 PM)laika186 Wrote:  
(17-08-2012, 09:01 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I just downloaded the app thanks, I forgot to listen to RMR and started yesterday! I felt my breasts growing! =D

I actually came across the ringtone in your blog, and started listening to it. The weird thing is, after only 2 days of listening to it, for about 1 hour each time, my areolas became puffy and increased in size!! I am worried because I do NOT want them to grow bigger while my boobs don't! That is just going to look stupid on my itty bitty sized boobs! What do I do??? Huh

Honestly, I say give it another try and if your areolas continue to increase in size then stop and switch to another hypno-therapy. but don't let it discourage you.

(26-01-2013, 11:24 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Honestly, I say give it another try and if your areolas continue to increase in size then stop and switch to another hypno-therapy. but don't let it discourage you.

Sorry I took so late to reply, but I wasn't able to log in here for the past few days! Sad I'll give it another go and see what happens. And I do not know about any other hypnotherapy that might work. Could you help me out?
Rainbow 

(27-01-2013, 07:51 PM)laika186 Wrote:  
(26-01-2013, 11:24 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Honestly, I say give it another try and if your areolas continue to increase in size then stop and switch to another hypno-therapy. but don't let it discourage you.

Sorry I took so late to reply, but I wasn't able to log in here for the past few days! Sad I'll give it another go and see what happens. And I do not know about any other hypnotherapy that might work. Could you help me out?

There's Xtreme Boobster and Binural Beats for Breast Enlargement. There threads about those that you can review. Also, I'm experimenting with self-hypnotherapy. I made a recording of me saying "Store the fat in the breasts" and i listen to it on repeat and I always feel achiness, soreness in my breasts. I think it has a more profound effect because it's my own voice that my body is listening to and not someone else's.

(28-01-2013, 03:11 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  There's Xtreme Boobster and Binural Beats for Breast Enlargement. There threads about those that you can review. Also, I'm experimenting with self-hypnotherapy. I made a recording of me saying "Store the fat in the breasts" and i listen to it on repeat and I always feel achiness, soreness in my breasts. I think it has a more profound effect because it's my own voice that my body is listening to and not someone else's.

Again, I apologize for my tardiness in replying. Got really busy visiting family and stuff and lost track. I downloaded Xtreme Boobster and listened to it, but it just put me to sleep. And I cannot find any file for the Binural Beats for Breast Enlargement. Sad I also got the files for Blake Talks, but haven't got around to listening to them yet.

Till date, I have only seen changes with RMR, whether good or bad remains to be seen. Tongue And I have to make time and see if making a recording in my own voice works out. Your idea is great! Big Grin

Thanks, and good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon