Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone want some generic?

i have 8 bottles of generic that i am not using... 200mg pills, 60 pills a bottle...

willing to part with them for pretty cheap! i have to move soon, so i just want to get rid of them...

let me know!

emmie

(20-02-2010, 06:54 PM)emmiedee Wrote:  i have 8 bottles of generic that i am not using... 200mg pills, 60 pills a bottle...

willing to part with them for pretty cheap! i have to move soon, so i just want to get rid of them...

let me know!

emmie

What's the name of them?

I might hit you up later in the year, when I am done with my current stage (in my program).

They are Ultra brand, Raw Ovarian, 200 mg (60 in a bottle).

Let me know! I would like to get rid of them this coming month, because I expect to move in April...

(27-02-2010, 02:22 PM)emmiedee Wrote:  They are Ultra brand, Raw Ovarian, 200 mg (60 in a bottle).

Let me know! I would like to get rid of them this coming month, because I expect to move in April...

It's ok, I wasn't looking for the Ultra brand kind, but still you are a good help though.

Have you used that brand and gotten results?

(07-03-2010, 03:08 AM)boobynewbie89 Wrote:  Have you used that brand and gotten results?

No, there's not anything wrong with Raw Ultra as far as I know, and it is very reasonable product. I'd probably buy, if I couldn't buy or afford the companies I use currently.

If I were you I'd stick to Raw Ultra . . . for now anyway.

I am using (and prefer) specific bovine ovary products, because it has certain herbal extract ingredients (I like in it) and each company uses raw mammary as well (which stimulates breast tissue). Also, I've used other products by them (Solaray and Brothers Pharmaceutical).

That's all, it's not anything to worry about.

Yeah on a side note, though, you might want use what ever bovine ovary product a high protein intake each day (25-50 mg). Which is why you might want to take it with whey protein, egg white, or a soy-protein drink (with high protein)? The proteins will help the estrogen absorb into the body, much better and faster than usual. MSM and Cayenne Pepper also are respectively good for absorption and circulation. A low carb (low fat)-high protein diet may also help attain a better figure. Possibly shrinking belly fat without losing boobage.

Again, alot of these of herbs that we stuff into our bodies (on this site) are actually in reality good for us, especially the fruit, vegetable, nuts, and grain products ...because many of them can prevent cancer by either ramping up on Vitamin A, B, C, D, K and Omega-3 and 6 (Essential Fatty Acids).

Welcome to BN, boobynewbie...It's a pleasure to talk to you, love.

boobienewbie, welcome! i took the raw ovarian awhile ago, and had growth with it... i just decided to go for a brand this time around due to some time constraints and constant moving, needing to take fewer pills a day so i wasn't cruising around with a sack of rattling pill boxes.

send me a pm if you want... if you live somewhere i can ship to (i found out that shipping to, say, australia is about 35 dollars!! whoa!!), i can send them along for cheap... it is about a month to a month and a half worth.

emmie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon