Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beautiful Journey's Journey

This is my journey - comments are welcome!

I've been meaning to get a program page for ages - started one in the old forum when I was on herbs, but did not continue after my first post and never even put my stats down.

Fact is, I've been checking out this site and other sites on a regular basis.
Fact is, I've been trying to increase my boobs now for a year in a row - with hardly any results.
Fact is, I've been trying nearly everything out there with no results - the only thing that has worked for me was Brava many years back.
Fact is, I've spent so many thousands of dollars on my boobs that I probably could have had a boob job three times!
Fact is, I still have hope that I will get to a full B or small C.
Fact is, while the results of other girls really encourage me and I'm happy for them - I'm also sometimes a bit jealous: Why does it (whatever they are doing) work for them, but not for me???

I've tried the product Procurves Plus (herbs) and I've tried individual herbs for several months. I also applied massage with the herbs. I've checked out people's program pages and tweaked the herbs, but the only result I got were tingles and luteal swelling. I've also tried PM.

Since October 2009 I've been sleeping with Brava again. Please note that I've been only sleeping in the system and did not put in the 10 hours. I have missed two nights since then. Results? Too be honest, I only measured at the beginning and I think I threw the note with the measurements away. I know I should measure from time to time and write the numbers down or I won't see whether I'm successful or not. I've used Brava in combination with Noogleberry and Enhance (Enhance/BB domes (Enhance and Bosom Beauty use the same domes)) from about December 2009 on - hoping to make up with Enhance/Noogleberry for the missed hours with Brava. I don't know whether I've had a slight increase since doing this or not - maybe I gained a tiny bit??? - I like to think I did. I'm still wearing the same bras, but I've always been wearing B bras - even though I was an A in the past (before my first successful Brava round). My B bras are quite full after a good Brava swelling, but even then I could fill out them more.

I've also been using the BB (Bountiful Breasts) pills since November or December 2009. Yes, I do get tingles every now and then, but honestly - I got tingles with herbs and PM, but I didn't get any results then! I wish I could just swallow these (or any other pill) and get results! So much less time-consuming than suction devices! Anyways, although I've been using Kelp, my temperature is still too low!

I've created this page so I can document my journey and write down my measurements. Right now I'm wearing my Brava (my roommate is out!), so I can't take any measurements, but I will write them down soon.

I understand you frustration.

I'm only very new to this site but one thing I have picked up on is that the body temp really is supposed to be up. I'm sure heaps will give you advice on this, but maybe that's the possible reason why you haven't had much success yet.

I wish you all the best and Im sure you'll get there soon.

We all understand your frustration really. I am frustrated too with few times of fail experiment. I am on BB and new too and anxious to get some result but I am only on it for about 5 weeks now. What I learn about NBE you need a lot of patience because the nutrients that you consume sometimes don't go directly to your breast as my previous NBE consultant told me 'It might go elsewhere to fix other problems first'. In puberty girls need 4-5 years to develop their breast. So is time and proper nourishment is the key.

Try checking out Mel's thread on body temperature. It is very informative. It tells you that those who has low body temperature might be due to thyroid, adrenal or circulation problem. And she went ahead to provide sources for solution if you have the symptom.

Happy growing!![/align]

I agree with crystalelle
Check out Mel's page also known as itsjust4fun91
She writes a page here about how she finally achieved a higher body temperature.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=3793

I wish you best of luck.

Thank you ladies! It's great to have your support!

Yes, I agree. My temperature is a problem and I'm really grateful for Mel's posts on temperature. Just checked it and today it's better than yesterday morning, but still too low. Yesterday morning it was 97.7 and today it's 98.06. (I measure in Celsius and then convert to Fahrenheit - that's why it says 98.06 there and not 98 or 98.1)

Currently I'm only taking kelp for my temperature as the L-tyrosine is not available in my country. I had to order some from the US.

I've decided to document my Brava and Bosom Beauty hours every week.

I always wear Brava during the night and I either use the Bosom Beauty machine in the evening before going to bed and switching to Brava or in the morning after taking Brava off. Occasionally, I can use it twice a day. I hardly ever use Brava for the recommended 10 hours plus simply because:
1) I have a flatmate and I don't want him to find out about my natural breast enlargement journey
2) often I wouldn't be able to wear the system 10 hours straight because of my work and study schedule

Brava hours this week: ? / 8.5 / 8.75 / 7.25 / 8

Bosom Beauty machine in minutes: 60 / 125 (2 sessions) / 120 (2 sessions) / 65 / 60

Too bad one cannot edit a post after 24 hours! I hope Eve will change that down the road. I wanted to keep a journal with my Brava and Bosom Beauty hours. Not sure whether I will keep it up if I cannot edit the posts after a day...

I took pictures of my boobs yesterday. And I don't really like the look of them. One of the things I don't like about my boobs is that I have bigger areolas than most people :s. Also, the pics show that I've got sagging boobs! Honestly, I didn't even realize before! I wish my boobs were as round and perky and my areolas as small as most boobs I've looked at in the pic section in the old forum (and in this - but there are not that many pics here yet...).

I'm pretty sure my areolas got enlarged because of the suction I used. I remember that really annoyed me when I first used Brava many years back. However, the increase in size made up for it...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon