Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

kelp users

I started using kelp for about 1 week and I got sick. I don't know if it was from the kelp or just me. I usually don't get sick often at all so I looked it up. Some ppl says kelp has a detoxing effect and loosens up mucus in the lungs. That was exactly what I got. cough and mucus. didn't get a fever or anything. Just the itchy throat, cough, then the mucus. Lasted about 5 days and then now everything's fine. Just wondering if anyone else got this while starting on kelp

i took kelp supplements a few years ago for one of my programs, i don't recall any reaction like that but it could be that you are extra sensitive to it or that it works better for you than it did for me.

it also could be the type you take mine may not have been as good of quality as your or vice versa...if you are really concerned go to an herbalist and ask them if they can give you more indepth advice.

i hope this was helpful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon