Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone

Hi I'm new on here and already I've read some really good advice!
I'm taking at the mo a mixture of herbs but sadly having no resultsSad
I made the mistake of buying Breast Success( I know now that the pills are not strong enough)
I take daily 4 BS
1220mg fenugreek
1215mg wild yam
500mg EPO

I've been on BS for 3 months but only this week started to add the other herbs to my daily intake.

Could anyone suggest anything else or can I up the dose a little on any of the above. I'm thinking now of stating with MSM.
Any help or info very much appreciated.

Rach x

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of really nice folks on this forum and I hope you find it as helpful as I do. We try to help support each other in our NBE goals. I don't feel qualified to make any sugestions to your program except to say you might want to look at adding fennel seed. I would take a little time to look around the site and do research. At the bottom of the page there is a link to the old forum. It is full of information. I find myself going there regulary to look up stuff. To help you get started I have included the link to a page by Cselestyna. It breaks down the program page of Eve M. Forum admin for this site. Eve M had great results on NBE and I have seen many post saying to use it or as a baseline. The best advice I have read, is that this all takes time, trial and error. What works for one may not work for another. Stay consistent with what ever you start with for (I think) three months.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...wn+program-

Eve M's program page
http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/me...7s+Program

Eve's program lists massage. There is a section here for that as well.
Good luck with your NBE. I wish you all the best. Read, study, If you have questions please ask.

A pages by Wahaika
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...what+works!

There is another page I wanted to list. It is by fennel fairy and is a good refrence page on skin and skin penetration. I believe it has some recipes on it as well.

andy

"I never look back, darling. it distracts from the now." Edna Mode

Hi,Rach and welcome 2 the forum! How long have u been on your program? Just keep in mind to give any program a fair amount of time. I would say to finish out the breast success,then ramp up gradually on your herbs and supplements. As to say how many mg of each is hard. It all depends on your body weight. As Andy said,look at all the archive posts from the old site. Look for Wahaika's posts,as he is awesome @ herb doses vs. body weight. I think it would be just fine to start adding MSM. It is very good at building collagen production and safe. I use it in my program. Start with 1000 mg daily and ramp up gradually. Most people that take MSM have had good success with it. They say the ideal amount to ramp up to is 6000 mg daily. It may be a good idea to add 1000 mg of Vit C daily,as it helps with absorption of MSM,as well as herbs. I started on a commercial product when I first started my program last Feb.,BS being the first. Being BS that it is-haha!- I switched to another. I had success,but it was when I started using individual herbs to it that my growth really took off! I was scared to go off my commercial product,but every one encouraged me to do it and see if it worked. You know what? I wish I had started with my own individual program to start with. I would have probably been to my goal already. Oh well......the journey has been fun anyway. Def add massage with or without herbs. It makes a huge difference and also is good for general breast health. Andy is right-research! Andy sent me some great info about breast massage cream and oils. I can forward it to you by private message,but I'm pretty sure that's the same link as you got.

Hi,Rach and welcome 2 the forum! How long have u been on your program? Just keep in mind to give any program a fair amount of time. I would say to finish out the breast success,then ramp up gradually on your herbs and supplements. As to say how many mg of each is hard. It all depends on your body weight. As Andy said,look at all the archive posts from the old site. Look for Wahaika's posts,as he is awesome @ herb doses vs. body weight. I think it would be just fine to start adding MSM. It is very good at building collagen production and safe. I use it in my program. Start with 1000 mg daily and ramp up gradually. Most people that take MSM have had good success with it. They say the ideal amount to ramp up to is 6000 mg daily. It may be a good idea to add 1000 mg of Vit C daily,as it helps with absorption of MSM,as well as herbs. I started on a commercial product when I first started my program last Feb.,BS being the first. Being BS that it is-haha!- I switched to another. I had success,but it was when I started using individual herbs to it that my growth really took off! I was scared to go off my commercial product,but every one encouraged me to do it and see if it worked. You know what? I wish I had started with my own individual program to start with. I would have probably been to my goal already. Oh well......the journey has been fun anyway. Def add massage with or without herbs. It makes a huge difference and also is good for general breast health. Massage atleast twice daily-once in morning and once @ night. I follow my nightly massage with heat pad for about 20 min. Andy is right-research! Andy sent me some great info about breast massage cream and oils. I can forward it to you by private message,but I'm pretty sure that's the same link as you got. Be positive and be patient. It will take some time,but is worth it. Take pics,even if just for yourself to gauge your growth. You may not see it on tape measurements,but those pics don't lie. You can go to bottom of page of forum and click on old site. Once there,click on references or resources and click on pics page. My results from my 1st round are there under Mel C pics. There are many others as well. Rach-welcome and happy growing boobs of your own!

OOPS. I forgot to add the link to thes the info that I was sending out by private message. It is by fennel fairy on skin structure and adsorbtion. Here is the link.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/547753/me...BE+massage-

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong in the old archive site. So I was able to find the post I had found and get the link. I would also mention that you should look at the section on breast pumps and suction. Many folks here on the forum have had success with this method. Most recommend the Noogleberry. Noogleberry has a forum that you can join where they discuss NBE through suction. If you decide you might want to go that route I would join the forum and read the posts. Many questions and or problems you might have are answered there from peoples personal expierience.

andy
"Go, confront the problem! fight, win, and call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our little visits" Edna Mode

Thankyou both so very muchSmile I'm a real novice in this department!
I've been taking BS for 3 months, had a little tingling but then sod all after that. I measure 34a and I'm 40. I'll have a look at the links thankyou for your help. Rach x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon