Jena's breasts journey

Stats:
Sex:female
Height:5ft
Weight: 115lb
Current Size:34A
Not on BC
children: 2

This is my first time trying out the nbe program, so we'll see how it goes!

Pre-program: I used progesterone cream a week before my monthly cycle.
My period started on the night of Feb, 22, 2010, so I didn't start the program the next morning.

Doing the ramp-up method with these herbs: Fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam, maca, and alfalfa. Ramping them up slowly until there's any sign of growth.

day 1 (feb 23, 2010):
Morning:
1 500mg fenugreek
1 500mg maca
1 650mg alfalfa

Nothing for afternoon or night

haven't found any cream for massage yet, so I haven't started on the massages either.

day 2(feb 24th):
morning:
1 500mg FG
1 500mg maca
1 650mg AFF

Afternoon:
1 FG

I still need to read up more on the massage creams so I can start on that asap!

Any comments/suggestions would be much appreciated!

Goodluck! You have the magic three: fenugreek, sp, and wild yam :-)

Thanks, periwinkle12. Smile

Update: I'm going on my 9th day into the program. So far, I've ramped up FG to 1500mg a day, SP to 1440mg a day, maca at 1000mg a day, and alfalfa at 1950mg. I'm going to start with WY tomorrow. I don't know if it has anythingn to do with the herbs, but for the past two days, I've been having headaches. My neck and shoulders are killing me. Maybe I just need a massage badly. We'll see if there's any correlation between headahce and herbs in a few days.
I aslo get so hungry and weak after I take the pills. I hope that's temporary.:s

Jena, Are you diabetic or think you could be. Fenugreek is said to lower blood sugar. I test mine 2 times a day anyway so I don't worry about it too much. Will post you some more info later. Late from lunch.

best wishes andy

Fenugreek makes me so hungry too. It sucks!

The headaches are from taking too much herbs. Maybe you ramped up too fast before your body could get used to all the pills. Lower them and work your way up the rampage

Andy,

I'm not diabetic, not that I know of anyway. I guess I'll have to test myself before and after taking fenugreek to see if it does lower my blood sugar. Thanks for pointing that out.

perwinkle12,

I tried to follow the ramp-up method. This is what I did:

day 1:500mg FG, 650mgalfalfa, 500mg maca
day2:1000mg FG, 650mgalfalfa, 500mg maca
day3:1500mg FG, 1300mgalfalfa, 1000mg maca
day4:same as day 3
day5:1500mg FG, 480mg SP, 1300 alfalfa, 1000 maca
day6:1500mg FG, 960mg SP, 1300 aff, 1000 maca
day7:1500mg FG, 1440mg SP, 1950 aff, 1500 maca
day8:1500mg FG, 1440mg SP, 1950 aff, 1500 maca
day9(today):1500mg FG, 1440mg SP, 1950 aff, 1500 maca

Do you think I'm ramping up too fast with the herbs?

Hi Jen,

I did herbs previously. It is evidently you ramp up way too fast. If I were in your position I will give my body 4-7 days of body adjustment before I ramp up to a different dosage. You can try and drink a lot of green, white or black tea to cool your body down. If you can find the coconut water it is even better. It will help you with you migraine and other problem related to your herbs.

Happy growing!

People usually wait 3 weeks- a month to ramp up to next dosage so that the body can take advantage of more Of the herbs. If you start off too high it could stall you and you could get the headaches. So don't use the herbs for a day or two then Start with very low dosage and work your way back up

(04-03-2010, 07:40 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  Hi Jen,

I did herbs previously. It is evidently you ramp up way too fast. If I were in your position I will give my body 4-7 days of body adjustment before I ramp up to a different dosage. You can try and drink a lot of green, white or black tea to cool your body down. If you can find the coconut water it is even better. It will help you with you migraine and other problem related to your herbs.

Happy growing!

Oh, I see. I was just following this ramp-up method from here:
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Perhaps I misunderstood it. I will start again with low dosage and slowly ramp it up once herb at a time.
Thanks for the drinks recommendation! My family loves the coconut juice drink, so I'll make sure to drink plenty of those. Smile

(04-03-2010, 05:04 PM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  People usually wait 3 weeks- a month to ramp up to next dosage so that the body can take advantage of more Of the herbs. If you start off too high it could stall you and you could get the headaches. So don't use the herbs for a day or two then Start with very low dosage and work your way back up

Will do. Thanks so much! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon