Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

facial hair help!!!!!!!

iam on wonderup from vortex health very happy with the results but iam getting too much facial hair what should i do????? i want to continue with wonderup as its a success but dont want the facial hair please help

Sounds like you have access androgens(testosterone). I don't remember if WU contains SP,but you may want to add it. Do some research on old forum with search function or even Google it. If you feel that's what it is,you can add SP. It is notorious for weight gain,so you could take pumpkin seed or stinging nettle-those won't put weight on and will get those levels in check. It may just be a temporary thing,and I am sure u will get some more responses from people that know more about it. Good luck and you will find a solution to it.

I agree with mel c. I don't have much facial hair, but I'm still young and it's not something I wana get! (I have really hairy arms. Thank god I'm blonde!)
I take saw P. Another thing you could try is spearmint tea. I would think Saw p would be most effective, but the tea is suposted to do the same thing. I drink it every other day, and I love it. It just tastes really good and it's a great change from the other teas i drink. I think it's suposed to help mild cases but you could use it along with either saw p, nettle root, or pumpkin seed.
Good luck!

I used to get random hairs under my chin from fennugreek. It stopped when I added Maca to my routine, it's supposed to balance everythign out, I'm still not sure if there are other consequences but at least I don't worry about extra hair anymore.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon