Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE with hops

Hi,
I am user of PM. However after 6 months of using I am planning to switch my NBE ingredient and was thinking of hops.
I know many had success with Wonder Up but these pills have some ingredients that I can't take (ginseng). So I was thinking of The Natural Push Up or Erdic....

Have anyone actually used it?????

Thanks!!!

Hops has been the subject of a lot of serious study and
"
" Hops have been shown to contain one of the most potent in vitro estrogenic substance known from the plant kingdom, (±)-8-prenylnaringenin (Kitaoka et al., 1998; Milligan et al., 1999). "

As always, it is a matter of human biology whether it works for you or not. So much depends on metabolism and receptors. You probably need to try for a month to see if you have any reaction.

I've posted elsewhere about Asian women working with hops who all experienced breast growth--they were not doing NBE--and some people who drink ales and lager beers have experiencd growth.

The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Vol. 84, No. 6 2249
Copyright © 1999 by The Endocrine Society
The female flowers of the hop plant are used as a preservative and as a flavoring agent in beer. However, a recurring suggestion has been that hops have a powerful estrogenic activity and that beer may also be estrogenic. In this study, sensitive and specific in vitrobioassays for estrogens were used for an activity-guided fractionation of hops via selective solvent extraction and appropriate HPLC separation. We have identified a potent phytoestrogen in hops, 8-prenylnaringenin, which has an activity greater than other established plant estrogens. The estrogenic activity of this compound was reflected in its relative binding affinity to estrogen receptors from rat uteri. The presence of 8-prenylnaringenin in hops may provide an explanation for the accounts of menstrual disturbances in female hop workers. This phytoestrogen can also be detected in beer, but the levels are low and should not pose any cause for concern.

Eve M the creator of this site used hops in her herbal program. Here is the link to her program page. You might want to do a search in the old archived sites personal prgram pages. Several users used eves program as a base for theirs.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/me...7s+Program

I am a former user for The Natural Push UP, I faithfully stick to their pills for 2 years plus. I use the one specially design for Asian women and even tried the one that is design to westerners too. I am a Chinese btw. I didn't get a measurable growth despite taking a lot of soy milk to the extreme that I develop high acidity in my urine. I only have aches few days before period and then after period it deflated back to nothing. Their claim of increase of 1 cup size didn't work at all for me and I wasted a lot of money in those pills. If you are serious into hops maybe you could try generic ones.

The side effects I get from hops are ulcers, liver circles on my tongue, migraine, delay in period, horrible menstrual cramps and occasional nose bleed.

Good luck!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon