Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can't login

Hi Eve,

I tried making a new account, since I haven't been around for a long time and can't remember my old password.

I got an email-verification and clicked it and it was ok. But I still can't log inHuh

Hope you can help,
Thanks

I can't help without knowing what the account name is, as without that I have nothing to go on.

By the way, it would have been much easier to recover the old password than start a new account.

If you let me know what the account name is I'll have a look at it and find out what the problem is.

Hi Eve,

I was the one posting the 'can't login' thread. I can't reply to the other thread, it says I don't have acces. So I am sorry to start a new one!

My account name is esther85.

Btw, you don't have to post this necessarily, maybe you could email me? I don't want to clog this forum because of my clumsiness Blush

Anyways, thanks for you fast reply!!!

Esther

ps. My old username was melonita, but I don't mind having a new name and account, since I didn't have a personal page or anything on the old forum

I've reset your password and sent it to you by email, so hopefully you have it now. After you login you can change the password in your User CP.

Thanks Eve, I can login nowSmile

I've been away for a while, hence my late reply.

Esther

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon