Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

low bmi... advice?

Hii, I'm interested in taking Wonderup... but my bmi is 16.5 (no, i'm not anorexic... just very tall and slim).

I have been trying to get my weight up... so should I wait until my bmi is higher to begin taking wonderup? or should I start now and take wonderup while i try to gain more weight?

How much does bmi affect growing results? Is there a minimum bmi I should get to before taking WU?

Also... as background info.. I have tried natureday liquid before. I took it for 7 months and got fuller... but not any larger. Any suggestions for me?

I think Idealy you'd want your BMI to be at least 18-19. If you can raise your BMI then I think you should before you start. I wouldn't stress out to much at gaining a ton of pounds or anything though! Just a few healthy pounds. If your really skinny and have a hard time gaining weight it'll probably take a longer time to get results. That's probably why the natureday liquid only gave you fullness. You could still try to start up a BE program but you might be at it longer than if you raised your BMI. You'll probably gain a little when you start too. : ) Hope that helped.

Good luck!

If you´ve always been slim it will be hard for you to gain weight, at least that´s been my experience. You might want to eat a lot of protein and have a daily protein shake and multivitamin if you start to take Wonderup now.
There are some threads of thin women who´ve grown on herbs (including me) but I think it can take a bit longer and you probably need to concentrate more on having nutritious foods.
hope it helps!

I agree with BiBi. Protein is actually very good for NBE and it will help you gain healthy weight. I was about 10 lbs. under my ideal weight when I started my program last year. I have always used protein to put weight back on when it would fluctuate,but that weight I gained back would never go to my breasts.
I gained a little over a cup and have also gained my weight back and maintained it. I do not fight so bad with my weight now,thanks to daily protein and the herbs. I really think the herbs I took and am just now starting to take again after an unintended break balanced my body and hormones out.
So it may take a little longer for you to grow or it may not. you could end up being a fast responder. Good luck!

I need to gain weight too.Unfortunately I am pear shaped and I am afraid it will all go to my hips and thighs.
Mel C did you gain weight just by eating what you used to eat but you added protein scoops?What you gained was fat or muscle?did it all go to your butt?

Chocogirl

How have you been? Yes,I gained weight by eating all the things I normally would. When I first started I would take my last shake of the day just before bedtime so my body could absorb the nutrients better,as with herbs. I just ya know," slept on it ", so to speak.

The weight I gained is lean muscle- I take muscle milk. In the past I have used different things and it was still lean muscle. You won't bulk up from it like a guy,so don't worry about that. I always fluctuated by 10-15 lbs. In my worst case,about 20-25,maybe 30. I got really BONY that time.

I gained it back mainly in my front and side hips (you could see the front of my hips-no meat hardly),my face,my legs,and my arms.It was pretty evenly distributed,so you will be happy about thaSmilet. I always have junk in my trunk,no matter how thin I get. I may have gained some there,but not much if I did.

If I lose muscle,I lose my curves. So yes,I did get my curves back.I did not gain any in stomach.I in fact,got a leaner stomach from weight gain. I did,however,gain in my trunk and stomach when I was on SP,so I cut it. It obviously served it's purpose and balanced me out.

I did start with 3 shakes a day til I started gaining and until I got to where I wanted to be,then backed off to 2 a day to maintain awhile,then 1 a day. I sometimes take 2 here and there.

Hope that helps,sweetie! Wink

do you exersize? start working out, using free weights at your gym or in your home, there are lots of great books and videos. don't wprry about getting bulky, you're so lsim you'd never have to worry about gaining too much muscle.

also start eating better, eat clean, fiber, whole grains, protiens, compex carbs, no processed foods...if you need more info on that area check out tosca reno's the eat clean diet book, i have the book and the cook book, i never put them away...i'm also really slim so i know how hard it can be to gain weight without making yourself fat.

eating clean and strength training is your best bet, protien powders and all that usually only work if you've been working out, you make and drink them within the first hour after working out.

also don't forget to take your daily vitamins, just good health Smile

a workout book i reccomend is The A-List workout, by alyssa shaffer..its workouts by all the top celebrity trainers...i've had mine for years and i love it. real workouts for real people that are real easy lol, you can do most if not all of them in your home, i don't like alot of bulky weights, i use the restraint bands the book reccomends, i love it you use your own body weight to build muscle....they have different programs within the book, for people of different stages.

a girl i used to know was really over weight and she really enjoyed (while she did it) the 5 factor fitness book. its a good workout program too.

hope this helps.

I am not afraid of bulking up..I am afraid of gaining fat to unwanted areas..I use free weights at home for upper body exercises.I would like to raise my body fat but have symmetry in my body(my shape though doen't help!)
Thank you for your advice!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon