Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangeki's BB Program

I'm so excited, my BB pills came in the mail today! I won't actually be able to start until my protein shakes (ordered from a different company) and L-Tyrosine pills arrive, but I thought I'd start planning it out anyway.

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 51kg
Ethnicity: Half Filipino, half British.
Cup size: Full A
Goal: Full C

Here's my entire schedule for anyone interested:
8:00AM - 1 L-Tyrosine Pill
9:00AM - 1 BB pill
Lunch - Protein Shake
10:00PM - 1 BB pill
10:45PM - Birth Control Pill (Alesse)
Massage with Olive Oil before bed.

For my diet, I generally love candy and high-sugar foods but I'm going to try and avoid them as much as possible. I pretty much only drink water so that shouldn't be a problem. Poached eggs are one of my favourite things, and they are a good source of protein so I'm going to try and eat a lot of those. I'm not going to have any pop or chocolate while taking the pills.

I'm going to continue my regular workout schedule, which is as follows:
Everyday: 8 minute abs, 8 minute buns, 10 push-ups, 35 inverted push-ups
Three times a week: Interval training ~ Sprints
Also, I play soccer which consists of one game and one practice per week.

Wish me luck! Any other tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Measurements & temperature will be posted on the day that I start.

Good luck kangeki!

:-)

Alright! So everything has arrived and I'm starting tomorrow.

Starting measurements:
Above: 30.5"
Nipple: 32"
Below: 28"
Waist: 25"
Hips: 32"
Temperature: 99.1

I'm going to try to consume around 40 grams of protein per day. Normally I eat a lot of sugary foods, but I'm going to limit that as much as possible. It'll be tough, but I've been wanting to eat healthier anyway so this will provide me with the motivation to do it. I'm going to measure once a month, so wish me luck! Big Grin

Wow, I'm thinking your temperature won't be something to worry about. I'd say that means you will probably do well on them. Remember the first growth can take time, so don't get discouraged if you don't feel anything for a month. It all depends on your body and your cycles as to how long it will take for them to start kicking in.

Good Luck,
Mel

Well it's been a month, so that means it's time for an update!

I followed my original schedule with the exception of the protein shakes. I stopped taking them after the first week and instead just tried to eat a high protein diet. In general I didn't notice any tingling or anything. I started to notice that the area between my breasts and arm pits was often itchy, but no symptoms other than that. My temperature was basically always within the recommended range. During the week before my period, my nipples were constantly hard, which has never happened before, so I thought it might be a symptom. During this time, I ate protein bars and drank smoothies with protein powder (the booster juice ones).

From the front, I can definitely notice that they look a bit fuller. They seem to stick off on the sides more, whereas before they didn't go past my ribcage. From the side, it's not as noticeable, however there is a small change. I feel like I fill my bras out a little better but I'm not spilling out or anything.

As for measurements:
Above: 30"
Nipple: 32.5"
Below: 28"
Waist: 25.5"
Hips: 32.5"
I was surprised to see that I had gained half an inch on my hips and waist because I felt that lately I've looked better than ever. A couple days ago, my boyfriend told me that I look like I'm in the best shape I've ever been in, and I have been working out a lot and eating healthier than ever so it doesn't really make sense. Of course I don't like seeing those numbers go up, but it doesn't reflect in the mirror so I'm going to just try to ignore it for now. Hopefully they won't continue to rise Tongue

Another update next month~

Hi Smile
Good luck with your program, your starting measurements are almost identical to mine! x

Small update! They definitely feel and look bigger. I can easily fill out a b-cup now, and some of my a-cup bras are feeling a bit tight. Still no tingling or anything, other than soreness in the week before my period. I'm pretty happy with my progress so far Smile

Measurements:
Above: 30"
Nipple: 33"
Below: 27"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 32"

Been trying to eat a very high protein diet, with bars and protein smoothies whenever possible.

OMG im really happy for your progress, cos your starting messurement are so freacking similar to mine,and that BB has worked for you it gives me hopes,CONGRATULATIONS on your AWSOME progress, and BB its also know, becaue of it helps with making your shpae more womanly, i got a question about USA, NYC, if i dont want a packeged to be delivered,if i prefer to go and pick it up at the post office, is that possible, and how can i do that?

Thanks! Smile I'm really happy too, hope they keep growing! I'm not too sure how that would work since I'm from Canada and I just ordered mine online. You could try phoning them and see what they can do. Good luck~

I went to La Senza and got measured today, and I was shocked to hear that I'm actually a 32C. I couldn't believe it so I tried some on, and they fit perfectly, sooo much more comfortable. I had been wearing a 34A up until now xD I'm so thrilled!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon