Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

questions about risks, brands, ect?...

I had to quit pueraria. I'm not sure if it was my birth control, or the PM, or the combination... But I got awful migraines all the time so I quit both and switched to a birth control.

I'm looking at BO as a possible new enhancement routine for me.

Questions:

Does anyone know about this brand or if it works?
http://www.vitacost.com/Ultra-Glandulars-Raw-Ovarian

Is anyone on UB who can testify that it works? Has anyone gained more than a cup size from using it?
Does anyone get headaches/migraines? lol

I was wondering about BO and possible cancer-related issues... I tried to google it but I couldn't find my information about BO and ovarian/breast cancer or anything related and I was wondering if any of you girls had any information on it... I don't want to do anything that would put me at a serious health risk.
I was reading something also about possible infertility? Any info on that? Is it permanent infertility or only while you're taking it?

I am doing BO from Bountiful Breast. About your question for infertility I haven't hear anything that it would happen to women but it is known to happen to men as BO glandular will lower the sperm production when the testosterone hormone in men are being lowered while the production of estrogen are being increased.

What most of the girls do is to take BO from reliable source. Cheaper BO carries risk of coming from China and being impure.

is UB a reputable brand, even though it's much cheaper than BB?

The most popular brand that has been mention consistently are Bountiful Breast and Ultra Breast. If you manage to read up some of the thread posted by the members here they always mention usage about this 2 brands.

Some of the members here does generic as well like for example the brand on the website you posted earlier and etc. In my opinion you need to do up more reading and research on generic BO if you prefer it better especially from which country it come from and the reputation of the manufacturer as it is really important. You wont want to swallow some sick cow's stuff into your body. It will do more damage than good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon