Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress

I don't know if anyone cares, but I have been on the blaketalks hypnosis program for a little over a week. I have seen an increase in fullness but I have not measured myself yet. I will update my progress here. If you have any recommendations or questions about the program feel free to reply.

Wow that's great! I have blaketalks and another hypnosis mp3 but I haven't been listening to them lately. I should start again. After only a week you saw a difference, that's not long at all.

I have a question about hypnosis, when you are listening to the mp3 are you in a trance state? I was wondering what state of mind I need to be in in order for hypnosis to work. I find it very difficult to shut off all my thoughts and focus only on my breasts. I do the visualizations but there are still a lot of things on my mind and sometimes my mind wanders. Will it work if you just visualize your desired results or do you need to be in a certain state of mind?

(01-03-2010, 11:53 PM)sweetpea Wrote:  I have a question about hypnosis, when you are listening to the mp3 are you in a trance state? I was wondering what state of mind I need to be in in order for hypnosis to work. I find it very difficult to shut off all my thoughts and focus only on my breasts. I do the visualizations but there are still a lot of things on my mind and sometimes my mind wanders. Will it work if you just visualize your desired results or do you need to be in a certain state of mind?

Well, for it to work the most effectively you should try to be in a trance but I agree it is very hard to stay focused. I usually tend to become unfocused after 12 mintues or so. Visualzing does help a lot, but I thing you really need to be in the state of mind to work correctly. I recommend listening to the mp3s an hour before you would normally go to bed so this way you won't be too tired but you will be relaxed.

Maddy555, that´s great, I think you´re responding to the program!
Actually I did not really like blaketalks, I felt he got off topic most of the time but I´m listening to the mp3s of hypnoticbody at the moment.

For me it works when I just shut my eyes and listen to whatever they´re saying, trying to concentrate on the voice and just let my own thoughts come and go, a bit like when you´re about to fall asleep. I also visualize the situation they´re describing, I find that easier to do with the recordings I´m listening to now because they are very specific. But I don´t know if that´s what a trance feels like, I´ve never been hypnotised!
I have noticed more fullness, though, so it must be working at some level even if I don´t know how.

Trance State:
If you've ever been in a train, looking out of the window at the world going by, and the gentle swaying motion.... and the sound of the rails... and you were lost in thought..... that's a trance state.
You even had your eyes open!

Hypnosis
When you're in a trance state, your subconscious is listening - always.
Unless there are specific exercises to be done in trance, you don't need to stay focused. You can let your mind wander.

In fact, if your mind wanders while you're listening, you're not ignoring the voice on the CD - you're associating your own imagery with the story... and the hypnosis helps even better.

If the instructions on the Hypnosis CD were clear, you will know that your mind can 'drift and float' without a problem.

NOT ALL HYPNOSIS IS THE SAME.
Some kits are better than others, and sometimes you find that you don't 'connect' with the person on the CD.

(07-03-2010, 04:46 PM)HypnoticBody Wrote:  NOT ALL HYPNOSIS IS THE SAME.
Some kits are better than others, and sometimes you find that you don't 'connect' with the person on the CD.

I definitely find the male voice in the Hypnotic Body Kit to be far more soothing and easier to relax with than the female voice.

I'm really interested in hypnosis!
Looked at blaketalks, but don't think I have an hour spare daily.
Is there any other hypnosis programmes? x

Pekoe, I was thinking the same thing!

I don't know what it is but it sounds like her mouth is dry and sticky (Makes that slight clicking noise, don't know how to describe it) and her voice is too airy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon