Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Collagen

Hey everyone,

I'm completely new to this site. I came across this discussion about collagen and became interested. I have been looking for a way to naturally increase my breast size which does not involved supplements and/or creams, as they scare me a little. However, the idea of collagen intrigues me, as I'm hoping it does not involve messing with hormones?

Can anyone answer the following questions for me?:

1) Is drinking collagen like this safe? (Is it recommended by doctors?)
2) Have there been many reports of it actually helping to enhance breast size??

I'd love to know your thoughts! Thanks so much! Smile xoxo

I have not heard of anyone saying that collagen on it's own will cause breast growth. Most of the members here that use it are using it to help aid whatever nbe program they are using, or like for myself, simply for helath, since it helps support the adrenal glands. It does have many benefits though for skin, hair, ect. that I think all women can use even if they aren't trying NBE.

If you're afriad to try NBE then I would suggest trying a noogleberry pump, which is very cheap and you can achieve your growth without putting anything into your body. All you have to do is pump 2 or 3 times a day for 30 minutes.

Mel

Didn't want to make a new thread so I thought I'd ask here, since this is about collagen:

I'm taking MSM currently because I heard it was a good replacement for chicken feet as a collagen source. How exactly does it work though? Does it only provide Type II Collagen? Because I noticed that Types I and III are the ones for beauty (and in Neocell). I wonder if there's any supplement that provides all 3 types lol, I don't really want to add another set of pills to my regime and I hate the MSM ones I got, because they're as big as the top section of my finger and they have a weird sweet taste (and I had to get the giant bottle, so I'm stuck with all these gross MSM pills...)

Okay, I used do my massages with anti-wrinkle Collagen based cream. Haha. I Can't recall if I remember seeing Collagen pills or not. Its been so long, if they do; Does anyone know where you could buy them? I think I remember marine vitamins? Wow, I forgot what they were called but it had something to do with the ocean..... Hhha does anyone have a clue what I am speaking of?

Oh nevermind! I found what I was talking about. They are called "Pure Marine Collagen" http://www.aloe-vera-guide.com/health-be...lagen.html

Paragraph from the article in which I'd like to discuss:
When the Human Growth Hormone and the collagen are both present the body can synthesize all the protein it needs for the rejuvenation process, so that not only does it do the essential jobs (keeping the body alive) but it is able to renew and repair elements like skin, strengthens ligaments, cartilage, bone and balancing the immune system.

I think someone was asking earlier where to find and purchase pure collagen level I through III for the purpose of beauty reasons and I found the direct link where to buy it.
http://hwize.com/collagen/collagen.html?...nterprises
But who knows how safe and true that product is. The site makes it look like a scam, where I am a bit skeptical about this one.
Also in which I wanted to mention; it says that it builds/renews your bodies bone and cartilage. Does this make your bones grow bigger? I.E. the bones and cartilage in your face? In the past when I was asking about this collagen, I had heard it makes you gain weight and water retention. Although I don't know how true that was.

Someone on this thread mentioned a few of the benefits of these vitamins were: healthy skin, plump lips.. is this true about plumping your lips?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon