Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update *pics

I have been on a maintenance dose now for months; and i've stayed a constant size. I've been taking 300mg (or one capsule) of PM for 15 days on/ 15 off.

I think taking very high doses of... well, everything, had stunted if not stopped my growth, because since i've cut out everything (fenugreek, fennel, MSM, hops, all very high doses) and started PM (which I had tried before and gotten nice results with... but it was expensive to take 900mg per day) I've been doing very well.

the first image is of me before i started NBE. A small B. The new picture is me currently. I decided to keep the bra on, sorry :p but neither have any padding.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow - you're looking great! Are you a full C now?

Congrats! Thanks for posting you pics and encouraging us!

O my! You go, girl. If that's a C bra, then you're filling it nicely. Smile

thanks you guys :c)
that's a 34C bra.

Awesome success! Which PM did you use? If you don't mind sharing.

the one i started was B2up gum, then ainterol (both of these over a year ago)
everyone said ainterol was awful but i honestly can't tell, because i achieved growth during that time, but i was also doing lots of things.
I had ainterol spray for the first few months, when I'd noticed the most growth so far in my program (also in the beginning of my program)
I was using Robust cream, but in my experience it did nothing.
right now i'm on Suplitol from the B2up site, but as soon as it runs out, I have Bella's stuff lined up, because it was a little cheaper.

(30-11-2009, 10:43 PM)tattoolady Wrote:  the one i started was B2up gum, then ainterol (both of these over a year ago)
everyone said ainterol was awful but i honestly can't tell, because i achieved growth during that time, but i was also doing lots of things.
I had ainterol spray for the first few months, when I'd noticed the most growth so far in my program (also in the beginning of my program)
I was using Robust cream, but in my experience it did nothing.
right now i'm on Suplitol from the B2up site, but as soon as it runs out, I have Bella's stuff lined up, because it was a little cheaper.

Thanks, tattoolady.

Bella's is next on my list as well.

You look awesome! I'm hoping for a 34C, too!

Wow, you look incredible. I'm right on the verge of trying a C, but I think they would still be a bit loose, besides I love pouring out of the top of my B's right now too much to give that up! I can't wait to move up though. I love whe members post before and afters, it just is such an inspiration to all of us to keep going! thanks for sharing yours!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon