Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fengshui explanation of MASSAGE

Fengshui explanation of MASSAGE
August 22 2006 at 6:16 PM Tiger Lily (Login tiger.lily)
when massage, for sure to use lotion or oil so you won't hurt your skin. (I use baby oil)I learned this massage from that 36-year-old B to E cup lady. there are lots of pressure points around our boobs, so I make a fist with my hand, and use the knuckles of fingers to make little circles on breast. use right hand for left breast and vice versa. (avoid nipples)
Remember to do it kind of hard as you push it in deeply, but not to hurt your boobs. If you feel tiny little bumps, (if not for the bad reason) they are blockages. and it's not painful when I do it. They say if it's painful, it could be you are really doing it too hard or that's blockage.
Because I do it pretty hard doesn't hurt at all. But I wouldn't say it's comfortable. For my age it took me 2 monthes to see some obvious result. But they turned out to be perky and fuller, so much prettier than before. But I read lots of younger girls see results in just couple of weeks, and most of them don't do it as hard.
P.S. after massage, eat some helpful foods.

Respond to this message
Author Reply
Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
Re: Fengshui explanation of MASSAGE
August 22 2006, 6:17 PM

massage part II,
this is hard for me to describe, so please use some imagination.
use both of your palms to "slap" your left breast with some strength, right hand than left hand keep "slapping" your boobie upwards in turns. the key is, in the meantime, when your palms are "slapping" up your breast, your fingers have to grab your breast in the same time. vice versa for right breast.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 6:18 PM

massage part III, the claws.
put your fingers on(cover) your boobs, left hand for left breast, right for right.
then just like those machines with claws for beanie babies, you pinch(grab) you breasts from the "outside' up to the nipples, do not pinch the nipples. and do it hard so you can "get" the pressure points around the breasts.
I usually lean forward a little for "easy grabbing or pinching"

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 6:19 PM

I spend 20 minutes for massage everyday. and I grab(squeeze ) them 10 times after I take off my bra for them to "relex", so they can "remember" to grow when I sleep.
This is how I "squeeze" them. Right and for right boob, left for left. put your palm around the bottom of your boobs, your whole hand cover as much as they can of your boobs, then push them up and to the center to make a cleavage, then squezze them with fingertips.
I forgot to mention one thing, there are some opinions say that we shouldn't massage during our periods. and some say it's okay. so I just cut it in half, I massage only 10 min. when on my period.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 6:20 PM

more massages.
put your left hand at the bottom of your left breast holding(push) it up. then use your right hand to make circles(massage with effort) on the upper part of your breast. vice versa for your right breast.
It's also good to do some stretches. and I also do 20 push-ups(against the table, it's easier) before I start my massages.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 6:21 PM

more tips.
Use bra to help you get bigger boobs.
First, make sure you wear the bra in the right way. Usually the bra rep. should be trained for bra fitting, you can always ask them.
When you wear a bra, make sure you put your whole breasts in it, and this method works best with wired-bras.
After you put on a bra perfectly, hold the left side of wire with your left hand, so it won't move when you adjust your breast. Then put your right hand into the lfet cup and keep reaching as far as you can go to your back. push the fat on the back all the way into your left cup (remember left hand does not let go, keep secure the wire in place), then take out your right hand. vice versa for the right side of your breast. you can see your boobs look a lot bigger already. Use this method all the time, adjust your fat into your bra everytime you go to bathrooms. That way you can reshape your fat into your boobs. I do this at least 20 times a day, when nobody is around me or when I go to bathrooms. Highly recommend!! add this method to your "boobie project".

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 6:27 PM

here is some more massages.
use knuckles of both hands, push in deeply in following directions.
¨ U
ª for 20 times. ("U"is the boobie )

right underneath the nipple, at the bottom of the breast, theres a pressure point.

then,

«
U
ª for 20 times.

¨U© 20 times. vice versa for the outher side.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 6:43 PM

here are the last set of massages again, the "arrow" for directions can't be displayed here

here they r.
*use knuckles of both hands, push in deeply in following directions.

(arrow should be here pointing to boob) U
(other arrow should be underneath pointing up to boob)
push in deeply for 20 times. ("U"is the boobie )
arrow underneath is on the line straight down from the nipple, there is a presspoint on the edge of breast. push it up like arrow pointing upwards,

then secondly

(arrow should be here pointing to boob) U (arrow should be here pointing to boob)
push in deeply for 20 times.

then thirdly

(arrow should be on top pointing down to boob)
U
(arrow should be underneath pointing up to boob)
push 20 times. vice versa for the outher side.

Remember these last 2 posts are the same massages repeated (posted second time because the arrows can't be displayed here).

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 6:46 PM

*there is a pressure point right in the middle of our breasts, on the line between 2 nipples. where the "+" is.

U+U

I use the knuckle of my thumb to push for 20 times.

*right underneath the nippls at the bottom of our breasts, there are 2 pressure points, I use both knuckles of my thunbs to push them, too.

U U
+ +

for 20 times.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 6:52 PM

that's about all I do for massages. I do all the massages I mentioned in about 20 min.

friendly reminder, always use lotion or oil with your massages, so you don't hurt your skin

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 6:56 PM

review the massage part II above
how to slap the breast and grab it with the fingers at the same time. on contact with the breasts with the slap, you then move or curl your fingers in to make a grabbing action.
use left breast for exemple,use your right plam "slap" upwards from the bottom of the left breast, then curl in your fingers for "grabbing". so, it's the plam first, then fingers. as you are slapping and curling(grabbing) so fast, they are almost like happenning in the same time. for my left plam, I slap the left breast more from the left side of the left breast and upwards too. you hands are just like holding ice cream cones upside down. so, "slap" and "grab" with both hands in turns. vice versa for right breast.
I do it for 20 times (counts both hands slapping) then switches to other side.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 6:59 PM

review of the information about using your bra above (counting from top, post number 6)
"keep reaching as far as you can go to your back".
about the bra adjustmet, using left breast for example. after putting on a bra, i use the the thumb and the index finger of left hand to press down the bra-wire keeping the wire in place, then put my right hand into the left cup and keep reaching to the leftside of the left breast to your back then push the fat on the back back into your left cup. after you right hand is back in the left cup (don't let go yet) I use my left thumb to press down the wire then take out the right hand (then you can let go the thumb and index finger). vice versa for right breast. It will be easier to do if you lean forward a little. with both breasts adjusted, your boobs will look 1/2 cup bigger at least, then you know you do it right.
and as we move, the fat will "move" back to where it's from, that's why we have to keep adjusting them when we get a chance. after a period of time, the fat from the back will become part of our boobs. after the adjustting, it's like an instant boob job.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 7:10 PM

question on massage post 7 and 8
Regarding the massage "diagram", '-->U' means from the armpit side or from the U+U side?
Means u use 2 hands to massage one boob, then move to another boob?

yes, armpit side. the -->U thst's from the armpit side for the left boob. so for the right one will be like this..
U<--
other arrow points up from below boob (same for both right and left)

(this refers to the first of the 3 diagrams. the second is top and bottom arrows, then third is from both sides, so arrows point towards boob from both right and left)
third diagram like this
--> U <--

yes, use both hands massage one boob, then move to the other side.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 7:16 PM

Question regarding the "adjustment", when you move fat from the back, u must "lead" the fat go through the armpit, as the bra-wire blocks the way to the cup, right? If I have a lot of fat at the armpit area, can I "adjust" it to my cup?

yes, you can try to adjust the fat from armpit into the cup, too. that's even better, any fat that can make boobs bigger, we push them into the cup.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 7:23 PM

Question regarding ninth post
i'm i correct. the arrow directly under the U pointing upwards (third diagram), right under the U in the middle thats where you putthe pressure on with both thumbs.

yes, the pressure points are straight down from the nipple, at the edge of the bottom breast. so I use 2 knuckles of the thumbs to push them upwards, you can also press them with thumbtips, but I think the knuckles are easier.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 7:28 PM

Just so that I am clear: The pressure points are directly underneath the nipples - at the bottom of each breast?

yes, thats the right place to massage. The pressure points are staright down from the nipple to the bottom of each breast. use both knuckles of thumps on each breast.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 7:32 PM

Return to using bra (post number 6)
when u move back yr right hand fr the back to yr left cup, u must slit yr hand under the bra to "push" the fat into the cup, right?

And u do it 20 times during the day when u hv chance or 20 times in one short?

don't worry about how you push the fat in, as long as they get bigger you've done it right.

I adjust them whenever I get a chance for them to "reshape" to "become" my boobs.

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
August 22 2006, 7:35 PM

Is it ok to ly down whilst doing the massage? Or will this not have the same effect? (I would sit up for the majority of the time) I am sometimes lazy too, and 20 minutes is a long time to sit up doing it hehehe!
I know that the breasts tighten up when we ly down, so there wouldn't be much to grab hold of I guess :/

to me it's easier to do massages standing up. if it's hard for you to "grab" & "hold", try lean forward a little. I like to do my massages in front of a mirror to make sure I do it right. and as looking at my boobs grow, 20 min is like no time. Most of time I can't belive it's 20 min already.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
my maintenance
July 23 2007, 10:32 AM

It's so sweet of Tiger lily for organizing my massages, very nice girl!!

Since I stopped my programme I do some maintenance massage, don't know if it's necessary, it doesn't take much time, i do it just in case, also hoping I will have nice shape for a long long time and never sag.

I do my maintence in shower with soap, I use knuckles to make circles around my boobs, then I use left hand to hold my left boobs up and use (right hand) knuckles to massage up and down real fast on my upper breast (between nipple and collar bone), vice versa for right boob, all done in a minute. I still squeeze my boobs like 5 times and 10 times chi massage before bed if I remember. boobie soup once a week if can.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
about the 7th, 8th, 9th "explanations" on this thread
February 24 2008, 1:46 AM

See directions of arrows from this link (starts forth reply), may be a bit easier to understand.

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/for...75&page=14

This message has been edited by fengshuiTW on Nov 3, 2008 8:44 AM

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
more pressure points
September 7 2008, 2:14 AM

I learned some more pressure points in TW TV show for boobies, press down on your nipples and hold for 5 sec. each time and do it 5 times. And there are four pressure points around the nipples-2 finger-width (about an inch) from nipples. I feel doing those points helps, but I really don't like the nipple one, kinda hurts.

Juliet
(Login Juliet16)
September 8 2008, 12:17 AM

By helpful foods, what do you mean?

may
(Login Cselestyna)
October 30 2008, 9:18 AM

it means any boobie foods, like soy milk with fermented rice, or chicken feet broth or something like that.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
This massage I think helps filling up my upper breasts
November 2 2008, 11:30 PM

for my right breast, I put my left hand on my rightside tummy, then put my right hand on top of my left hand, then try push (hard) the tummy fat up all the way (over nipple)to my collar bone. Vice versa for left breast. I learned this on TW's forum and it helps. I do it 5~10 times (each side)a day.
I also worry about my arms get bigger from doing massages, so I always rub my arms after massages.

X
(no login)
December 11 2008, 12:07 PM

What to do if there is blockage? ty1

princess73
(no login)
massage video
May 23 2009, 11:35 PM

can anyone post a video for these different methods of this massage.i will find it much easier to follow.

bigboobsmagee
(no login)
fat into boobs
November 16 2009, 2:31 AM

im confused on how to push the fat into your boobs

goalccup
(Login goalccup)
impressed!
November 26 2009, 5:52 AM

hi tiger lily

i am a 19 yr old chinese girl and i am inspired by your results.
i have been told that asian women wont get results...but you are proof that we can!

thank you so much for your very descriptive instructions for the FengShui massage. i will be starting my prog in a week and will do that.

as well, ill probably make the chicken feet soup as you did.

cheers to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon