Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Motivation!

Star 

Hi everyone Smile
I've been on a break for about a week as I thought I stalled (happened before and grew nicely on the break!) But no such luck this time! Sad
I'm starting to lose motivation ahh so I need some help lol
Should I start from the begininng and ramp up slowly?
I'm going to Rhodes in the beginning of september so need beautiful bikini bod by then :p xx

that's what I'm doing, but I took a much longer break than you. I started my break in November and am re-starting this month.

as for motivation, pictures really seem to help. I took some pictures of myself and lately I've been super motivated.

i checked on your program page, you grew 1/2 inch in just a few weeks. thats a very good progress!
everyone has ups and downs on nbe, you shouldnt lose your motivation. your body has already showed you that it is able to change. plus, to september, you have a whole 6 months! for sure, you will reach your target by then.

i didn't use herbs like you, but my growth was similar to yours. (we have almost the same starting measurements) in first few weeks i grew fastly, then i stopped. i lost my hope, but i didnt give up.. then i started growing again. now its been 3 monts, and my growth is almost 1.5 inches!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon