Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone tried electronic breast massage?

Anyone tried electronic breast massage?
August 13 2007 at 5:49 AM NoBoobsMomX6 (Login NoBoobsMomX6)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered one of those electronic breast massage thingys, anyone tried one? Any luck????

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Ronda
(no login) electric massager. January 12 2008, 10:52 AM

I just got mine on day four can not stop using it. I just ordered a back up one.Have a great time using it.
Ronda

Edit Message Delete Message

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 14 2008, 6:48 AM

I just got one. I like it. I am getting used to the higher settings. Left a little mark on one spot, but it seems like it should be doing some good! I use it while driving. Or just watching tv. I don't really care for the lotion it came with, but its probably real chinsy stuff since the whole massager was 2 bucks.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) update January 16 2008, 7:53 AM

Nevermind..I am covered with spots now, I am disappointed to have to lay off of it for awhile. Looks like measle boobies! And the skin is so delicate in that area as we know...I don't expect to heal very soon! (truth is I might still use the massager again tonight and try lots and lots of lotion--even though that doesnt always seem to help)

I tried to look up what is used for TENS machine gel. I saw some available to order, but no list of ingredients. Or maybe the gel that is used for the electo defibulator; what they use for heart attack victims--sorry, too late to spell correctly .

Any one out there know the makeup of the previous mentioned gel? Perhaps that would work better for us and not leave nasty pink and red spots all over boobies!!!

Lost Sheep
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 16 2008, 7:37 PM

Hi pearl, i also tried using ky jelly and then conducive jelly which is used for electrolysis and tens machines and still burned boobies!! Hope you have better luck than me, i was really tempted to use it again but because i am litterally scarred i wont chance it. Perhaps if its used as directed (15 mins a day the burns/spots will not break out?) But lets face it they may as well call the pink massager crack because its highly addictive lol

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 16 2008, 8:03 PM

Hi Fullness. I feel your pain! Good idea about the conductive gel (my spelling??) I was looking for that online. Did you try to hold down the massagers ttghtly to your breasts while laying on your back? That MAY have worked for me last night, with TONS of thick lotion. The thing is I have so many spots now it is hard to tell. I do think there were no new marks from doing it that way. I should count them next time, LOL! (seriously, though!)

Lost Sheep
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 17 2008, 11:31 AM

hi pearl, no i didnt try your hold it tight and lay down method, i guess if thats the problem it not being in total contact with the skin hence the burn i'd reconsider using it, but like i said my scar looks horrible and the chest pains were really bad so maybe not, i hope you solve the mystery of burn prevention....... lol

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

Hulagirl
(Login 65hulagirl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 17 2008, 8:34 PM

I use Aloe Very gel. It's quite cheap and so far it's worked well for me. I leave my massager on for about an hour continuosly on the third setting in strength. So far no red marks or burns.

Louise
(no login) Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 17 2008, 11:17 PM

Hi Hulagirl,

That sounds like a great idea, have you got a link with a pic of the bottle that you use so I can see if it's similar to what I have in the fridge? What consistency is it? Like hair gel or runny?

Lost Sheep
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 18 2008, 9:18 AM

That's great, HulaGirl. Do you move around with the massager on, or are you sitting or laying still so it doesn't disconnect from the skin? I used to try wearing it while walking the dog etc. but my skin is so speckled now!
Aloe Vera gel? I shall have to try some.

Hulagirl
(Login 65hulagirl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 18 2008, 5:25 PM

I move around and do nornal activities. I've cleaned house, cooked dinner, etc. I'm too afraid to drive with them on just incase I get in an accident and they have to take me to the hospital by way of ambulance. I don't want them to have to stop to try and figure out what the heck is attached to my boobs. I know it's a slim chance, but my mind goes to things like that.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 18 2008, 7:11 PM

Hi Hulagirl,

That really made me laugh - exactly what I thought when wearing my Brava domes outdoors. Even worse what if they cut your clothes off in the street to resuscitate!

Hulagirl
(Login 65hulagirl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 18 2008, 7:23 PM

That's exactly what I'm talking about. that's just my luck too.

Lost Sheep
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 18 2008, 8:29 PM

You girls are making me laugh, too!!! HulaGirl, is the Aloe Vera gel the typically very green gel used for sunburns, and sometimes comes in a jar with a screw-off lid? I have seen that kind in the grocery store. And do you put on a lot?

Lol about cutting the clothes off, Louise! I can almost picture it! But please: Positive thinking, Ladies!! Smile

Hulagirl
(no login) Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? January 18 2008, 8:42 PM

Yes, any Aloe Vera gel will do. I got mine at Walmart. It's clear in color, but I have seen it in green as well. I put enough on to liberally coat the whole pad. If you put a lot on, you can go longer with the massager. If you go longer than an hour, you may need to re-apply more. You'll know because it starts to feel like electrical shocks.

Sarah
(no login) Re: Anyone tried electronic breast massage? February 1 2008, 9:25 AM

Has anyone used the massager and got growth from using it? I just started using it but would really like to know the effectiveness of this thing. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon