Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Second Day

Second Day
January 10 2008 at 12:29 PM
RONDA (Login Ronda93550)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Girls, well it is my second day using the device. I had it on for 8 hours yesterday.I an a little sore from all the different setting I have been using. The pulse and shock ones really is the best I think.I just need more and more of it.
LOVE RONDA

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Second Day January 10 2008, 9:31 PM

Careful with your skin - one of the other girls used it for hours and ended up with burns or a rash or something, she did get growth and was generally really pleased but had to give it up because of the skin trouble. That was weeks ago and last time I spoke to her she still had the marks.

Her post about it was on the main forum:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...194308442/

Edit Message Delete Message

fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Second Day January 14 2008, 5:04 PM

Yes that was me! And i still have the scars! looks like two huge old chicken pox so be careful, also another girl Kieyah i think said that you should keep reaplying the gel which i didnt do so maybe that will prevent the marks/burns keep us posted if that stops the marks

Ps addictive is right i used to love how my boobies looked and felt after using it sigh darn sensitive skin lol

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Second Day January 15 2008, 6:44 AM

Yes, I have quite a few little red marks. I have been using s lot of the lotion that came with the massager... but my boobies do seem alot fuller! with little red polka-dots all over, but fuller!!!

Lost Sheep
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Second Day January 15 2008, 11:06 AM

Really? I started out with those little red spots then one was more of a brown mark like a burn then 2 then 3 then all over mybreasts in a circle like the pads of the massager.
some were bleeding when i took off the massager so i stopped. I also started to get severe chest pains on left side of my chest, needless to say i stopped using it!
The smaller burns and yes they were definiely burns have cleared up almost faded but the two large scars look like they are going to be here for a while. Has anyone else had any chest pains after using it, i used mine for a total of about 2 1/2 weeks

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

day 5
January 13 2008 at 9:53 AM
Ronda (Login Ronda93550)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning Girls. Well so far the firmness is starting to work. I still am over doing it I wear it all day and hit cycles every few hours.Just finished my secound cycle this morning. I did get to little burn spots from it, I had a dry spot on the conductor pad.I would love to here from you Girls.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: day 5 January 13 2008, 4:34 PM

It's really creepy, Fullness really liked it used it a lot then got burns so gave up after a few days, the only other people who used it a lot disappeared totally from the forum after 1-2 weeks and were never heard from again....please keep posting so we know you're still ok!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon