Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

massage (backwards?) results.

massage (backwards?) results.
March 4 2008 at 7:10 AM
Pearl (Login PrincessPearl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been massaging in circles opposite of what I usually see as suggested, I am doing the middle of the breasts-down and the outer sides-up. I have had better results lately and that is one thing I have changed.

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: massage (backwards?) results. March 6 2008, 6:15 PM

That is what I understood to be correct!! If you have a look at the Male Bodies forum and look back through the old posts to find a thread started by Blu-Jay you will see his pic is a booby massage pic and it's a longstanding joke that this pic is going in the wrong direction.

Edit Message Delete Message

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: massage (backwards?) results. March 9 2008, 7:37 PM

Yes, I thought that to be the right way all along and that is how I have always done rotations. Perhaps this thread will help: http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...+challenge

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: massage (backwards?) results. March 11 2008, 7:43 AM

funny that I have been doing it in reverse then! I did see one massage directed that way, and I just stuck to it...it does feel better the other way, more natural. But this way like the links you both sent, seems to bring results. So it feels backwards, but it isn't !

yana
(no login) Re: massage (backwards?) results. March 13 2008, 4:42 PM

I'm not really sure which way is the right way but I wanted to share something my boyfriend told me. His father is a plastic surgeon and my boyfriend does the post plastic surgery massages, anyways he explained that he massages from the middle of the breast to the armpit to reduce the swelling from the massage and to drain any access liquid. He said there is a natural drain (i think a lymphatic drain) under the arm pit. There are actually a lot of these drain around our body and therapists use then in fat reduction massages. Well that is all hope this could help some. I still don't know which way is right though. I just gonna massage and try to stay away from finishing strokes away from the drain.

yana
(Login yanarain) Re: massage (backwards?) results. March 13 2008, 5:36 PM

Well I really don't know which way is better but I was talking to my boyfriend. His father is a plastic surgeon and he does the post surgery massages. Anyways he told me that he starts at the middle of the breast and ends at the armpit. He said there is a drain(lymphatic drain I think?) under the armpit and he does this stroke in order to drain the excess fluid due to the swelling. There are a number of these drains throughout the body and therapists use them in fat reduction massages. Well just wanted to share that. Im really not sure which is the best way I'm just gonna massage and try to stay away from the armpit drain Smile

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: massage (backwards?) results. March 13 2008, 6:53 PM

Any idea on how to do the fat reduction massage?

yana
(no login) Re: massage (backwards?) results. March 13 2008, 7:49 PM

Sorry I never thought the first one posted?????? Yes I can try to help you with that although it may be difficult to explain without showing you.

Anyways, You first want to loosen up the area ur going to massage by pinch and pulling the skin not to hard. Then the rest of the massage is very vigorous and hard like ur stretching the skin. knead the area ur massaging, and pinch and pull(hard) then with long firm strokes starting from the pt.furtherest way from the drain bring all the released fluid to the drain and press. Continue this process. The whole time you should be pulling and pinch kneading very hard. U should use the knuckle ur finger (u know what I mean?)It may be kinda hard to it on urself unless the legs.

drain pts. that I can think of off the top of my head

behind the knee (motion example: once you loosen cellulite u would push from the ankle up to behind the knee and press)
the crease between ur thigh and butt
armpit
below your belly button right in the center
in the crest of ur pelvic (where it connects to the thigh)

I really hope this was more helpful then confusing. the motions look like what I am trying to explain but I didn't watch the whole thing to see if she talks about the drain pts. But it will show you the massage techniques

yana
(no login) Re: massage (backwards?) results. March 13 2008, 7:57 PM

4got the link :0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vFO2vOG-Qdo&feature=related

yana
(Login yanarain) Re: massage (backwards?) results. March 13 2008, 8:05 PM

did my message not show up again. I'm confused?

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: massage (backwards?) results. March 14 2008, 7:02 AM

Yes! The massage I was first following was a lymphatic drainage massage! oops It was an asian techique. They mentioned the lymph draining. But I thought that was a good thing...not for growth apparently!

Afry
(Login Afry) still don't get the massage breast growth rotation

still don't get the massage breast growth rotation

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon