Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

massage that INSTANTLY increases size (video)

massage that INSTANTLY increases size (video)
May 27 2008 at 4:10 PM MysteryRose (Login mysteryrose)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like the same sort of principles that fengshui mentioned in 're-adjusting' fat from around underarms/back to your breast.

Here's the video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2MYlit3D...re=related

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Doubtful
(no login) NO! June 3 2008, 10:17 PM

No massage can work instantly like that, with those results. She is just slapping the area under the arms... The "patient" has probably inserted the famous chicken fillets in her bra for the after shots. This is too unrealistic to be true. Stuffed bra for cleavage is what I think.

Edit Message Delete Message

Babe
(no login) Fake June 5 2008, 12:34 AM

They probably using this products, watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TudcICROisU&NR=1

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: massage that INSTANTLY increases size (video) June 5 2008, 5:55 PM

Babe,
LOL - I love the Amazing Supermodel Breast Pads. I especially love how they added all the video game sound effects in the soundtrack. No more 'unacceptable' breasts with this product... lol.

waxingmoon

Dogfreak
(Login dogfreak) Fat Adjusting June 8 2008, 5:03 AM

Dear all,

The lady in screen is a Thai Lady named Kung Khemika. I made a trip to thailand to visit her more than a year ago. At that time I undergone drastic weight loss and breasts' size decreased and lost elasticity.

whether or not your breast will increase in size very much depends on the amount of flesh you have underarms. Some skinny ladies are asked to gain weight again before they could proceed with the breast slapping. In my case, I do not have a lot of meat to re-adjust, so there was not much to push. After the slapping, she would recommend you to wear appropriate bra. U can choose to purchase from her or not, either way its fine. Her bras are cheap though.

I bought some bra from her and just wear them on daily basis. My breasts regain the contour and the gap between the breasts due to the sag have much reduced.

You may want to visit www.tobnom.com, She has a pair of beautiful breasts.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: massage that INSTANTLY increases size (video) June 10 2008, 2:49 PM

This video has been round before - am I the only one who noticed that in the closeup of before and after at the end only one pic shows a mole on her left breast! Please!

I'm not sure the implication of the video is that that is what happens after a single massage though - can you do it on yourself?

CantGetAnyFlatter
(no login) Re: massage that INSTANTLY increases size (video) August 23 2008, 1:08 AM

Concentrate on the boobs cleavage area before "they get bigger"
you can tell that it's hazy, like when they censor something...
its bull****

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon