Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Menstrual cycle will not stop since I started massaging!!

Help! Menstrual cycle will not stop since I started massaging!!
October 17 2008 at 1:08 AM daisygirl83 (Login daisygirl83)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only started massaging this week and I have noticed an improvement in my breasts already. I am currently taking Yasmin, and I have been for the past 2 years with no problem. I had my period weeks prior to starting this new massage routine. I unexpectedly have my period now even while I have been taking the pill almost perfectly (same time and on an empty stomach everyday). Has anyone had similar experiences? Is this cause to worry?? Please help me! I'm starting to get nervous...thanks!

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help! Menstrual cycle will not stop since I started massaging!! October 20 2008, 7:44 PM

Are you very low in weight or very young or delicate in some way? Sounds like breast stimulation has affected your hormones in some way. It should sort itself out soon.

Edit Message Delete Message

daisy
(Login daisygirl83) Re: Help! Menstrual cycle will not stop since I started massaging!! October 22 2008, 7:30 AM

I'm 25 and I just recently lost weight, not by choice! I didn't realize breast massage would affect my body so quickly. I decided to stop with the massage and the pill for this week, and am restarting with just the pill on Sunday. Hopefully everything will be fine by then and I can start the massages the following week. Thanks for your response Louise!

mel
(Login mel919park) me too! March 25 2009, 8:42 PM

The same thing is happening to me. I was kinda worried because the blood came down brown and like mucus at first, but now it's like a regular period, except I already got mine this month. I guess I'll wait and see what happens in a few days.

Emily
(no login) Glad to know... March 29 2009, 9:55 PM

I am glad to know I am not the only one. I am 36, not under weight a big (about 10 lbs over weight) and am doing the same thing. I just had my period 2 weeks ago...now this. It also started old blood (brown) and all though isn't as heavy as a normal period IS now fresh blood and heavier than 2 days ago when this started. Is it counter productive to stop the pills and restart in a week I wonder? I really am not liking this side effect but after 3 weeks of pills and massage am already seeing a difference.....

Hopefulgurl
(Login hopefulgurl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help! Menstrual cycle will not stop since I started massaging!! June 10 2009, 12:36 AM

I started to massage every day twice a day and this is also happening to me, I have a sort of brownish/red bloody discharge. Has this stopped for any of you?

emmac
(no login) Re: Help! Menstrual cycle will not stop since I started massaging!! June 28 2009, 2:49 AM

this haappened to me too, i havnt had my period for 2 or 3 months, then i started massaging for a week, and i found the brownish discharge then a day later i have the heaviest period i have ever had, i also have very bad period pain and very sore nipples, i am not sure why

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon