Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why are my boobs getting smaller

Why are my boobs getting smaller
September 7 2008 at 7:20 AM flattybabe (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been doing the inward rotation breast massage twice a day for the past few days. I have notice that my breast have been getting alot smaller since I started. I used to be a full A cup a few days ago and now I cant even wear a bra anymore. I cant tell what is causing this so I stop. Is there any way for me to go back to my normal size in a fews days and is there any way for me to go up to a B-cup in a month or two. I really need to know i to get into a bra again b/c this is really embarrassing.

Author Reply
CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Why are my boobs getting smaller September 8 2008, 7:15 AM

Did you happen to lose any weight recently? That will do it. Well, NBE takes long periods of time and patience. One is not gonna go from an AA to a C over nite or even a B for that matter. I think it's a good couple of yrs before you acheive the results you are hoping for. I am sorry to break this news to you. Maybe other girls on the forum may have a better answer for you. Hope you get to the size you want though.

Edit Message Delete Message

heather
(Login hcorral) which way is inward circles October 13 2008, 6:29 AM

hi,
which way did you massage? did your hands go down or up the middle? they say one dirrection is to reduce and the other is to enlarge.

Gia
(no login) Re: Why are my boobs getting smaller October 13 2008, 7:52 AM

Look at Lisa's breast massage page as that has clear diagrams of the rotation massage technique.

millie
(Login millie12) Breast Massage for enhancement November 2 2008, 11:57 PM

hi there if you have lost weight the first place is the bust that reduces in size, i have been on a weight loss programme and exercise most days and yes my bust reduced in size, but i bought a massage bra from ebay and i have noticed such a difference , the bust seems fuller to touch and they have created a better shape, i have tried all bust exercises and its just too much hard work, this is great because you wear for 10-20 minutes a day and thats it, the first thing i nooitced after about two weeks was the shape they seemed to start lifting and they are definately fuller , you need to stimulate the breast tissue and this bra does that as ,it has a removable breast massage machine and the easiest thing you could use and its well worth a try, check out breast massage reviews and you will see breast massage will help promote breast growth if done properly, Its the magic breast massage bra currently on ebay i have tried the toners and they did nothing for me , this has worked for me as i also have tried breast pills that have not worked , i have only had mone for 6 weeks and the change has been really good and i know after 3-4 months the changes will be great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon