Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone, Found this site yesterday and I'm beyond excited with the prospect of getting bigger breasts the natural waySmile Anyway ran to the health store today and purchased:
Fenugreek 600 mg
Wild Yam 400mg
Saw Palmetto 450mg ( says on the packet it's for Prostrate and Urinary Health Huh)
Flaxseed Oil Capsules 100mg

So I've started, perhaps I'm jumping the gun a little! I'm going to use Wahaikas ramp up method mainly because I've found it easy to follow and I'm just adding the Flaxseed and a Multivitamin to it..Not sure if I'm a good canditate for results using NBE as I've never had kids and I'm a small A cup but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.. Also wondering am I supposed to start the routine at the beginning of my menstual cycle? (I haven't) I will add massage to my routine also as soon a I can afford to buy more ingredients..Might just start massaging with Bio Oil in the meantime...Anyway thats my story so far.. Wish me luckTongue Oh and Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks for all the help so far.

Hi I too am a newbie I've read high protein is good and no caffeine or soda and some say no smoking. Hope this helps. Also measurements and pics to help you see the improvement and lots of patience. Good Luck

Be careful of saw palmetto as it is known to make users gain unwanted weight and it also causes cellulite if you don't exercise. There are people here that replace it with stinging nettle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon