Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting NBE program

I can't explain how much I appreciate whoever created this website!

I came here last week because I wanted some advice on breastactives and other commercial products, and now after being told to do some research, I have a small herbal lab in my kitchen Tongue

I started my NBE program this weekend. Based on everything I've read here, my program is

Supplements:

Saw Palmetto
Fenugreek
Dong Quai
Black Cohosoh
(the four above are in liquid tincture form so I'm still experimenting with the dosages - anyone have any idea what the ratio of herbs should be to each other?)
Red Clover
Damiana (morning)
Hops (evening)

I already take my vitamins, fish oils, etc so continuing to do that on a regular basis.

Breast Massage:
I have a book on traditional chinese medicine that includes chi breast massages, so I'm going by the book.

I'm using fenugreek extract in either a Jojoba oil or Apricot oil base for the massage.

I don't have a heating pad, but I place warm water bottles on top of my breasts after the massage to warm them for a bit.

Diet:
Already pretty healthy, but I've cut out as much caffeine as possible (black tea, chocolate) since caffeine increase testosterone levels.

I can't find chicken feet where I live, but I'm going to start buying chicken bones, boiling them and making my own soup stock - I heard that this has similar in releasing collagen out of the chicken bones?

"Woo-Woo" stuff:
I got some hypnosis CD's I'm going to start listening to today on a daily basis.

This is the summation of all the research that I've done on these forums. Anyone have any suggestions on my program.. anything I missed?

How do I know if/when its starting to work?

Wish me luck ladies Heart

Hi, red_azalea! I'm not sure the chicken bones will do much good. I believe some of the girls who were doing the CFS said that it's the feet only that have the concentrated collagen, and a leg, etc, wouldn't do much good.

Good luck with your program!

I've modified my program by a fair amount during the last three weeks that I've started.

Overall, I'm very happy with the results.

I haven't measured myself too accurately, but they feel heavier, are much firmer, my bra feels a little tighter and look more inflated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon