Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tell me more about PM.

Hi. I am new to this forum. and I am tryn2bconfident with myself. I see that there are many women here that feel and have the same as I do.
I would like to feel confident infront of my husband, who is great and loves me just the way I am, it's me who feels that I am lacking because I cannot wear a bikini, or sexy lingerie for him. he doesn't look at it that way.
But the problem is that I would like to wear those things for him and feel sexy wearing them. I want to be happier with myself, and I really do know that it is our mental thinking that can only change how we view ourselves, not products that give false promises.
However, I have taken my chance with one and I am now waiting for it to arrive in the mail. It's Pueraria Mirifica. I have noticed that there are a lot of discussions about this product and it's benefits. I am not expecting a miracle, but I feel it's worth a shot. I am a small A34, not even full. so we'll see in six months where I am at that time. I thought I would introduce myself, and ask anyone if they could tell me more about PM and if they truly have had success with it.

Welcome to the forum! The best advice given to newcomers is to visit the archive boards and program pages. There is a wealth of info here, but the key thing is you must do your own research and read, read, read! Good luck! Heart

I think you will be happy with PM. I have followed this on the net for about two years and the results seem to be very good. No one can guarantee this because our bodies react different. I have more confidence in this than the western version of breast enhancement products. Again it depends on our body reaction. Do exercises with any product you use. They can be found online at many sites.

Message from :Makembiggerpls
PM + BCP
RE: PM + BCP

Tryn2bconfident, this may be of interest to you-
I went to my Dr. yesterday to have Mirena inserted, unfortunately my cervix was too small Dodgy But I did ask him about drug interactions etc. He told me that where the IUD is placed has no vascular supply, the surrounding tissues do and so anything that you inject into your bloodstream/ingest into your stomach should have NO effect on the Mirena...and it also contains NO estrogen. The information leaflet wasn't exactly sure how it workedHuh...seemed perfect..alas not meant to beConfused

I just wanted to share this with those of you who might be on a Mirena, phew, no worries. Thanks makembiggerspls!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon