Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How big is too big

I agree that Heidi's first boob job looked good as well. The new 1s are just so nasty. I watch the show (dont judge me lol) and she said she wants H's to match her name "Hs for Heidi" Had she just left her 1st boob job and not gotten that weird eyebrow lift and fat injections that make her look much older than she really is, her surgeries would have been cute rather than very bad/noticeable.

As for Paris Hilton, i don't know if she had a boob job or not but I remember in interviews she'd say she wore she really good bras and I always wondered if they were like custom made because no VS bra is that good! There are times when she is really flat so I never doubted her good bra comment I just wanted that good bra LMAO.

When I grow I will get the miraculous bra because with just being a small B the padding is very noticeable. So hopefully with a bigger size it won't look so bad.

Now, onto the question at hand. I am not sure how big is too big for me. I am short 5'1-5'2 and around 118lbs. I mentioned to a friend yesterday that I wanted to be a full C and she was like nooooo wayyyyyyy and we settled on me aiming for a big B lol.

I couldn't see myself going for a D or something bigger because it would be hard for me to adjust to that. I can turn myself or run freely now without my boobs hitting me in the face haha and I'd like to keep it like that. I don't sleep with a bra on and I'd also like to keep it like that.

So small B may be the size for me. Having said this I know that people reach their goal and it turns out to be small compared to what they had envisioned in mind or that booby greed gets to them, so I anticipate this being a challenge when I get there.

Quote:Now, onto the question at hand. I am not sure how big is too big for me. I am short 5'1-5'2 and around 118lbs. I mentioned to a friend yesterday that I wanted to be a full C and she was like nooooo wayyyyyyy and we settled on me aiming for a big B lol.

Yeah, it's kind of confusing for me to say what size I want, to be honest. :s Because I see girls who have the size breasts that I want (and similar body shape) saying that they are C-cups, but then I see girls with much smaller breasts claiming that they're also C's, so it's hard for me to tell. I have a picture in my head of how I want my boobs to look in a bra/shirt/dress, but as for what size that actually is, I don't know.

Anastasia said once that we should make a goal based on measurement instead of bra size and that seems like a good idea, but I know if I bought a measuring tape I'd be measuring like crazy everyday so I won't do that lol.

Hey hourglasswannabe,
Was lookin for something else when I came across an old post on this thread. I was just going to mention that I do not find large nipples nasty. As to the thread. I couldn't say how big is too big for me. I guess I have an idea of how I want to look in the end. That will be the goal I will be shooting for. Unless booby greed takes aholdSmile

andy

Im currently an A and I think a B or Medium C would be my perfect size as long as theyre not saggy/uneven I think that size would look good with my build. If they hurt your back and you feel as if everyones looking at you then theyre probably too big..

personally i wanna get as big as i can Tongue

I think it depends on the body type. Personally I think anything larger than a small 34 D would be too big on me. This is a perfect size for a normal body type imo:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon