Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How big is too big

Wow Cheryl, those are some big tatas in your family! On my mom's side they are bigger chested, D's and DD's. But on my dads they are B or lower, many are flat chested. And I look like my dad's side *sigh*. My mom's side are bigger framed as well. My dad's are all petite.

In regards to "firming up" the best way I found to do that is massaging everyday and exercises. I think if you continue BO and pumping you will get bigger!

Oh and my original goal was a C. But now that I'm a small C, I think my new goal is a 32D. That's not as big as a 34D or 36D. And I think anything bigger than that would be too big on me, currently I'm 125 pounds and I'm 5'1. I gained a little over these holidays ahaha. So going to start working out to get back down again. I think I look best at 115. So only need to lose 10 pounds. Oh and I have a big bubble booty, so I need something to even it out!

Hi Anastasia, yes my family on my mothers side are blessed in the breast department lol and everyone says i look like my mother, even before i started NBE lol, i have just seen your picture page and you have a lovely figure and great boobs so be proud hun, and i think a 32D would look good on you. I am 5'8 and currently weigh about 160 pounds but i am trying very hard to loose weight, as i have a large butt and my hips are large aswell and i think i look really out of proportion, my whole family is on the large side though. xxxx

160 being that tall isn't that bad, my husband is 5'10 and he's 170. But he's trying to lose a little weight that he has on his mid section and tone up, but I think if he tones up he will end up the same weight as muscle weighs more than fat. When I was doing weight training I lost all my fat, but weighed 122 because I had some muscle mass. And reason I say 32D wouldn't be bad eventhough I'm small is because Paris Hilton is petite framed, though she's tall, and she's a 32D. Or at least that's what she said in an interview. And I think the size is fine for her frame.

Just a note, Paris Hilton is most definitely NOT a 32 D, lol. I've met her in person a few times, so I speak from personal, um, sighting. She probably said, "32B"!

Yeah she seems really small to me too and often gets rude comments for that reason (which i thinks wrong) but definately not a 32D! or that would make me an F! lol

Cheryl,I personally have seen your pics and they look so great that I am envious.You know that. I am with Mel (it's just 4 fun) on this.Maybe just a while longer to have some to spare if you do shrink.Like Laise said,you can adjust to what you have.
I,like you,know that I am successful with dedicated NBE,and I also get greedy and wonder how big I truly can get.I think that is normal-----boobie greed.LOL.

I was a very loose 34B when first starting the last round,but I needed that B because I was just too wide for a A cup.They looked like fried eggs! They truly did.You saw my last pic,and I am still pretty much that size,just lost some fullness,which I am now starting to get back.So,I am a very full 34B,small C.I believe I will make it to a solid C this time,hopefully I will stay with it longer.We'll see how things go.I thought I wanted to be back to a 36C like I used to be,but Milani said I would gain weight around back to become 36.So,I talked with my mom and she said 34D for me would look great,but no bigger.So I would like to become a solid 34D,as my breasts are wide,so they can hold the volume.I have hips and booty,so I can carry it.I am Laise's weight,I am just slightly under 5'2",however.Plus,I know I will probably gain some naturally when I get older and go through the change,like my mom did.That way,I have a little room to grow,so to speak.

S0,if you like your size now,gain a little extra for losing fullness.You could even massage and apply heat if you feel you need only a little more or if you decide that later.Kisses and hugs.

Thanks Mel, i definatly have boobie greed lol but i know if i do get much bigger it will look out of proportion and be quite hard to handle, but saying that if i can reach a full D i will be very happy, i can wear a D cup now but i have some room still in the cup so im not a full D yet. I think a Large C or a D is a good size, one of my friends is a large B cup and they look great and really large on her frame, i think your boobs look great now mel and i think a D would look great on you so lets all aim high lol and go for it lol. xxxx

ardhana, what was the last time you met her? have you seen her recently? because I think either she had a boob job or did something cause I've seen tons of pics where she is much bigger, and many say, "oh that's just a good push up bra. Okay, I have a miraculous push up bra by VS said to be the most extreme push up there is, and I look like a full C with it on, no where near what she looks like and there are pics of her in tops with side boobage and such where a push up bra is out of the question, these are pics I just pulled off of a google search to show you. Oh and if you see the movie "The Hottie and the Nottie" she looks bigger in that movie as well, but in the movie "The Cat in the Hat" she looks like a B. So she did something between those movies. Here's the pics... [Image: paris-hilton-boobs-pr.jpg]
[Image: paris_hilton_boob_job4.jpg]
[Image: ParisBeachBoobsBIG_468x417.jpg]
[Image: paris-hilton-big-boobs-01.jpg]
[Image: ed_imgSNN1207A_24674a.jpg]
[Image: paris-hilton-boobs.jpg]
[Image: 20070709-Paris_Hilton_Big_Tits4.0.0.0x0.298x278.jpeg]
[Image: paris-boob-after.jpg]

I mean personally I thought she looked fine before, she had a nice shape though they were small. I'm envious of how round they were when they were smaller I wish mine were that round.

Cheryl, sorry it took me so long long to respond back, somehow i missed you note. Glad to hear that you sorted your "friend" problem out. Hope it continues to go smoothly. And you are right, that life does thorw us "issues" but how we handle them is most important. I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, and yes even this issue for you had a reason. Maybe it was to show you that you will have these issues along your journey, and like women, you need to know learn how to handle them. This is not something you've dealt with til now. Yes, life teaches us leasons on some difficult ways at times.

This is totally off subject, and I hope I m not over stepping any boundries. I do know a couple of men who live as women in every aspect of their lives, and a couple who only live as women in their personal lives, choosing to be "men" at work and around family. I was wondering how your family is handling your new life? I know family can be difficult, especially Mothers and Fathers, when they face this with their child. If this is too personal of a question, and you do not want to answer, I wil totally understand. I just know this type of transfermation of life can be so hard for the person themselveseven it is something they desparately feel is right for them.

Take care!
laisegirl

P.s on another note.....who really cares if Paris had a boob job?

Laisegirl, I posted the pics because Ardhana said that she's a B, I believe she use to be but now she's a D cause she did something. All I was saying is that I'd like to be a 32D haha and that Paris NOW is a 32D and the size looks fine on her and since I am also small it should look fine on me. That was the only point. Didn't mean for it to get out of hand.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon