Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Things that can keep NBE from working

Things that can keep NBE from working
December 17 2006 at 6:34 PM waxingmoon  (Login waxingmoon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to be a long post (how unlike me, ha ha), so my appologies. One of the most frequent topics I read on here is how someone's program is not working for them. Many seem to have very little results and some give up entirely. Some of my research has shed some light on why NBE may not work. I hope you find this useful.

NBE is about creating a hormonal effect to stimulate breast growth. Whether through massage, herbs, natural hormones, foods or hyponosis, the process used enhances the bodies ability to create hormones.

Hormones are chemical messengers. In NBE we want those chemicals to tell our bodies to grow breasts. Here is how things can go wrong:

1. The message may not get to where it needs to go. (the hormone is unable to pass into the cell - may be due to nutritional concerns or hormone imbalance)

2. The message gets to where it should be, but there is not a reciever. (the hormone gets to the cell, but the special receptor for that hormone is missing - this may be genetic)

3. The message gets to where it's going, but the receiver is already occupied. (some hormones compete with each other for receptor sites, ie: cortisol & progesterone, synthetic progesterone & natural progesterone, phytoestrogens & natural estrogens)

4. The message gets to where its going and the receiver gets the message, but the action created was not the intended reaction. (genetic glitches)

5. The message is delayed or blocked. (enzymes, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients were not available which impaired hormone function)

6. The message is inhibited. (nutritional imbalances or environmental factors may inhibit optimal response, ie: excess iron = enzyme malfunction, too much stress = too much cortisol, plastics & pesticides = too much artificial estrogen)

7. The message is too loud or too soft. (the amount of hormone alters the effect of the message, ie: too many phytoestrogens occupy the estrogen receptors thus lowering the bodies natural estrogen and increasing estrogen deficiency symptoms; too much progesterone exhausts receptors and reduces their sensitivity so benefits are lost)

Of all 7 reasons listed, only two (#2 and #4) are genetic. This means there is a lot we can do to help ourselves.

1) Eat a more nutritious diet and supplement with vitamins, minerals and protein needed for optimum NBE.

2) Reduce sugars and processed carbohydrates and caffeine.

3) Reduce stress through better sleep, proper nutrition, exercise and managing stressful relationships.

4) Reduce exposure to plastics, pesticides, antibiotic and hormone fed meats, solvents and synthetic hormones.

5) Start with small dosages and work up to levels that give you a desired effect. Use the minimal amount necessary to achieve your effect.

6) Resolve hormone imbalances. It is not a one size fits all solution. To achieve NBE you must use the supplements that suit your unique situation.

7) Study, study, study... keep good notes and records. Make a journal of your work. You alone know yourself. No one can do this part for you. We can only share what it is like for us.

8) Have patience. Even the most perfect plan will take time to show results. Quick results don't always last. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither are boobs.

This is far from a complete list. Most of this I have learned from Dr. John Lee. Much of this has been from all of your thoughtful posts. I hope this can be a guide for those who are getting poor results or are losing hope. You can make a difference.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Edit Message  Delete Message  Lock Thread  Respond to this message   

Author Reply
Princess Pearl
(no login) topical cellulite cream January 3 2008, 8:36 PM 

Dear WaxingMoon,

It dawned on me the other day as I was applying a cellulite cream...this may not be a good time to have that kind of product absorbing thru the skin and in my system. It does work for the fat on the legs (a little) but it may be impeding the "work in progress" up on top! What do you think? I mean...if flouride from the toothpaste can make a difference supposedly....

Thanks for the great info.

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Jackie
(Login classyfashh)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Things that can keep NBE from working February 15 2008, 10:25 AM 

To #4...

I always wondered that actually.
Big breasts ran in my family. I happened to stay at a 34B. Well, so far. I'm only 17 years old until a few months, my birthday.
I guess it's because I ate so much fast food as a kid.
A lot actually. I never gained weight from it.
But I ate McDonalds or Burger King seriously, every day.
And their meat is horrible. They put estrogen in the cows to grow faster and I suppose that could be why I am small breasted?
Hmm. Who knows.

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Things that can keep NBE from working March 22 2008, 9:11 PM 

I would say sth about the genetic factor, and how it may be possible to overcome it. Not to advertise the method I'm using or anything, but magnets are supposed to cause changes on the genetic level to stimulate growth (so claims the author of the magnets method in his book).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon