Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] ~WHY YOUR QUESTIONS MAY GO UNANSWERED~ *newbies read*

~WHY YOUR QUESTIONS MAY GO UNANSWERED~ *newbies read*
August 28 2006 at 8:57 AM
Sabrina  (Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I figured I would make a special post about this since this has become a common thing here lately and I see several of us have noticed.

If you are posting and see that your questions are not being answered the MAIN reason is because it was a question that has been asked & answered over and over already. And not that anyone here is trying to be rude but this forum has become quite cluttered so it makes it harder to find the information you need.

Another reason your question might go unanswered is because nobody actually knows an answer for your question. Or the people who do know the answer have not been on the forum.

Also, If you make a post, you are going to get WAY more responses if you put a DETAILED MESSAGE TITLE. Many ladies on here just might have time to get on here for a short while so they are looking for the TITLES to catch their eye. If you have written something with no title, not only will it probably not get many if any, it will soon just be lost as untitled. And instead of just posting "question here" actually post your question or at least some of the question. I really think you will notice you will get a LOT more responses this way.

So anyhow, I just wanted to help anyone new here out so you know why your posts might go unanswered or not get many answeres.

***Before you ask a question, take time to skim through the pages because more than likely you will find the same question and get your answer. And if you dont find your answer or are still confused, then post your question.

***Make detailed MESSAGE TITLES

***Some questions do not have an answer so you might not get one

I am not trying to be bossy or rude at all. Anyone can post any and as many questions as they feel. Just wanted to let any of you know WHY your post might not have been answered or might go unanswered.

(This post was originally written by Christina and posted in the main forum. I just copied it here).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon