Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Before starting NBE

Before starting NBE
May 5 2007 at 9:26 PM Tessica  (Login Tessica)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you start your NBE program, here are some things to think about...

The most important aspects of NBE:

1.) RESEARCH!!! Know what you're doing before you do it. This forum is a wealth of information. If you have any questions, try searching the forum and see if you can find the answer. Read back pages of the forum. Go to the very beginning, the first page, and read as much as you can. Many girls do research for months (even years) before they start their programs. NBE is specific to each individual - what works for one person may not work for another. That is why it is so important for you to know your own body, the products you are taking, and how to read the signs your body is giving you so you can customize your program as you go along. The people who come here and post things like, "Can someone tell me exactly what works and what doesn't?" and "I'm going to copy so-and-so's program because she had the results I want," are probably not going to have great results.

2.) PATIENCE. NBE takes TIME. Some lucky girls can grow an inch a month, but for most it takes several months to see anything happening. There is no "quick fix."

Things to consider before you start your program:

1.) Do you have realistic goals? It's true that NBE can work very well for some, but you will not look like you've gotten Pamela Anderson implants. If you just want to gain one or two cups, you will probably reach your goal. However, if you are an AAA cup and want to have DDs, then NBE is probably not for you.

2.) Are you healthy? Are you willing to change your diet, quit smoking, pick up exercise, etc.? If your body is in good condition, it will be much easier for NBE to work.

3.) Are you aware of the side effects of the herbs you're taking? Some herbs have minor side effects which can be annoying (like weight gain), and some can have serious side effects for people with certain healthy conditions (like diabetes, high blood pressure).

4.) Do you plan on having children in the future? Your breasts will naturally change after pregnancy and nursing. If you're a young girl who plans on having kids someday, keep in mind that a) you might have to do NBE all over again, and b) there have been debates in the scientific community about whether these herbs, taken over a long period of time, can cause infertility.

5.) Do you have the will power/discipline to do NBE? Can you take a bunch of pills every day, keep up with massages and making boobie batter? NBE will not work if done sporatically, it is something that needs to be kept up with daily. If you aren't going to be in it for the long haul, don't even waste your time and money with NBE.

6.) Do you belive it will work? Postitive thinking is very important. Don't let minor setbacks get you down. We're all here to learn and to support each other. We're all in the same boat! Let your NBE experience be a positive one!!! Smile

Edit Message  Delete Message  Lock Thread  Respond to this message   

Author Reply
confused
(no login) help! November 22 2007, 1:17 PM 

im extremely self conscious about my breasts
my sister was blessed with 36Cs, meanwhile I am barely an A. I've read through the forum, but i dont understand what exactly NBE is.
i know it stands for natural breast enhancement, but where do you find the instructions to help grow your breasts?
thank you SOOO much in advance!

Edit Message  Delete Message   

hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Before starting NBE November 23 2007, 1:11 AM 

Hello Confused, there are no instructions for NBE. Like th post says YOU must read and do research from this website and others in order to decide what things could work best for you. I am new to this too but you just got to be involved and read as much as you can before you decide to try any of the methods the girls talk about on here. Hope that helps.

good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon