Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] How to Get the Most out of this Forum

How to Get the Most out of this Forum
March 4 2009 at 12:54 PM waxingmoon  (Login waxingmoon)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

This forum is a great resource to us all or at least it can be if we use it properly. Here we can share information, ask questions and give our opinions regarding the topic of natural breast enhancement (NBE). There is room for discussions, laughter, differences of opinion and even arguments because Eve, who moderates this forum allows it.

There are other places on the Web that discuss NBE, but none I have found that discuss it as thoroughly as here. That is because Eve does not regulate us except to defend us from those who post only to sell us something (spammers), those who post inaccurate and potentially harmful information (often spammers again) and those who post under several user’s names in order to maliciously attack other members (as happened in Beth’s case). Other than these situations, Eve pretty much leaves us to our own devices – to stew in our own juices as it were. Most of the time this produces a great outcome. Sometimes it gets a little uncomfortable, but after everyone simmers down usually some semblance of peace prevails… at least for a little while.

Don’t expect this forum to remain the same. It never has been the ‘same’. The forum is comprised of people from across the planet. The majority of people who read this forum rarely if ever post. Most of those who post are relatively new. Many people post quite a lot for a while and then when they have achieved their objectives or given up in frustration they don’t post very often. They may still read the forum, but they seldom post. A few of us stick around for years and years… lol. We read a lot and post a lot, but I can say I don’t read the forum every day and I certainly don’t read every post. Generally you wind up reading the topics that interest you or the topics that keep rising to the top. If anyone ever asks me a question with my name in the title I will respond as soon as I see it. I can’t think of anyone who would not help if asked – but remember – not everyone reads the forum daily. Also remember – your time zone may be very different from someone else’s. Eve’s forum is planet wide – be patient.

Those of us who have been around a while have seen the forum go through many transitions of personality based on the people who chose to post. Some of the fights are truly legendary – but we all get over it. After all, it is more interesting than anything on TV… lol. And plus, the topics here are of particular interest to us all. If you don’t like what you are reading just give it time. There are peaks and valleys, but mostly it is smooth sailing.

If you ever have any problem with the forum then direct a post to Eve by name or leave her an email. She always responds- but remember to be patient. It may take a day or two.

So what can you do to get the most from the forum?

1. Find the main page and read through the topics for newcomers. I don’t care if you have been here for months- if you haven’t read the newcomer’s section, the general information section and the information on herbs section then you are missing out on a gold-mine of information. Another good read is the program page to see how other women are putting together their own plans.

2. Discover your hormone situation. Are you balanced or imbalanced? There are several questionnaires in the newcomer’s section that can give you some idea to what might work for you.

3. Ask questions, but don’t ask ‘What is the best way to grow my breasts?’ and expect anything but to be pointed to the newcomer’s section. There is no one here who can tell you what will work for you. It is all trial and error. If you do some research you will find out what others have tried and if you have figured out your hormone situation you will know what might work for you.

4. Be patient. Changing your program every couple of weeks will not be a big success. Expect to be doing this for at least a year. You may begin to see results in a couple of months but many have no results for 6 months or more.

5. Guard your health. There is absolutely nothing more important than your health. Big boobs are not worth hormone imbalance. Take the minimum amount of any herb that is necessary to achieve effect. Don’t presume that more is better. If you overwhelm your receptors you will not get growth.

6. Be kind to others. Don’t take offense. Don’t take things personally. This is the internet and some people get a lot of power from being anonymous. Don’t give them more power by getting upset. If you have a problem with the way someone is posting then bring it to Eve’s attention. If you think someone is a spammer then bring it to Eve’s attention.

7. Remember why we are here. We are here to learn. If you are not learning from your visit here then you are wasting your time. Don’t expect others to do your research. Get used to reading a lot. Be willing to read a lot of contradictory things. If you don’t understand what you are reading then make a post on the main forum. We love to answer those kinds of questions. If you find an interesting bit of information then please share it with us.

Be grateful for what you have. You may not like the way your breasts look, but don’t hate them. You have many attractive qualities. None of us are perfect and these imperfections are what make us interesting. Do NBE for yourself alone. Making your boobs bigger will not make anyone love you any more… and it also will not make them love you any less. Don’t be desperate.

Encourage others and you will encourage yourself.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

thanks waxingmoon. nice post and so true.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon