Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Siluette plus?brand questions

And lol no everything doesn't work for me, Breast Gain Plus didn't work for me, and individual herbs didn't work (got them from greenbush) I got nasty side effects from that. And yep I seen results from just 2 a day, got 2 inches of growth in my first 2 months, it seems when I ramped up to 4 I stopped growing lol. But I read somewhere that with zoft and breast success you only grow in the first 2 months then it stops, not sure why. But I think me continuing it for the full 6 months is what made the growth from the first 2 months permanent. And BB will work hun, just keep at it, get your protein in, make sure your temp is good, and you'll do fine. BO takes longer compared to herbs in growth, but really I think it's worth it cause herbs seem to stop after a while where as BO doesn't. And yea I said if I don't get to the size I want with UB I would start zoft again lol, but I'm going to give UB an entire year of taking before I do that.

I just wanted to tell the ladies that siluette plus didnt work for me and the massages were a lot more beneficial. I'm not going to try another of these famous brands but try some herbs instead.
cheers
artemis
Rainbow 

Hi ladies!Just to keep you updates Zoft Breast Gum didn't work for me...
I am chewing for 2.5 months and....nothing!!unfortunatelly.....
Just laughing with friends... Tongue
If you have anything else to suggest I am open!!!!!
kisses Heart

Siluette Plus official site - siluetteplus.com

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon