Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can BB cause a bigger bum?

Hi everyone, Has anyone else had an increase in size on there bum lol i know its a strange question but over the past year i have gained alot of weight on my bum and i hate it but no matter what a do exercise wise it will not goSad I have just posted pictures of my bum lol on my picture page to show how much i have gained and i wonder if it was BB that has caused it. Even if i loose weight it does not come of my bum so i dont know what to do to be honest. Of all the changes that i have gone through over the last 14 months this is one i hate and feel really conscious about, i know women have rounder bums than men anyway and with my hormone problem i did expect some change but not as much as this and it has to be the BB. There is nothing else that could have caused it. Anyway sorry to waffle on lol i just want a smaller bum lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi I just joined last weak and can't give you any advice on NBE, but I am a diet pro. What I've read this week, and I'm sure I haven't scratched the surface, is that the low carb-high protein diet is the choice on NBE. At least I hope so cause that's what works for me. If your not happy with your bum try that. As for your pics, leave them on the forum! What an inspiration to the rest of us trying. Congrats

Hi trexburg, thanks for your reply hun, i was on a high protein diet for about the last year while doing my NBE, as i was taking Bovine overy and you need lots of protein for that to work, but i think its all the protein that has caused my weight, i have tried diets and i work out in the gym atleast 3 times a week but it will not go lol i think im stuck with it lol. Good luck hun and welcome to the forum, and i will keep my pictures up from now on lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl1989 have you ever thought of trying a different NBE? Maybe your body needs something different. Just a thought. I'm waiting for my order now. I liked the PM reviews and I ordered the NB also. I'm really excited to get started. Here's a funny, when I started reading last week, I thought noogleberry was a drink lol I research everything I read that I don't understand. I'm glad I did.

Ive actually stopped my NBE now, as i dont want to get any larger breast wise but i am looking into methods to firm and lift my boobs, so i think my body shape is just how it is now and i might not be able to do much about it but it doesent stop me trying lol. And the NB is amazing i love it hun, but i dont know that much about PM to be honest. As far as NB being a drink lol i dont think it would go down to well, but there is so many different things on here i use to get very confused lol still do sometimes lol but good luck and please let us all know how you are doing with your routine. Thanks again.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Just wondering what protein drink you use. Is it the one from the BB site as they claim it doesn't put on weight. The one i got is called 'ripped' and it supposedly helps you loose weight. Upon saying that, I have definitly put on weight since starting BB 3 weeks ago. But......I have been a little piggy and digging into the chocolate. Tongue I've now grossed myself out every time I look into the mirror so I will be starting walking and cutting out the bad stuff as of........hmmmmm.......maybe tomorrow

hmmm I think they do effect the bum just like the breast. At least according to my husband they do and he was thrilled. It didn't cause my hips to widen, but it made my backside look a little more filled out, which I could really use as I've also had a flat backside.

As for the craving chocolate that getting there mentioned. I would pay attention to that. The main reason we women crave chocolate is because it provides magnesium which is needed for progesterone. In essence, when your estrogen levels start becoming a little dominant, our bodies react with craving chocolate to help increase progesterone production. you can start taking a magnesium supplement to help provide what your bodies craving so your chocolate cravings will ease off.

If it keeps up or you notice other symptoms start I would look into a very small dab of progesterone cream to nip it in the bud.

Mel

I agree that BO does effect the bum. I use to have butt that is painful to sit on hard surface cause lack of flesh and fat there. 1.5 month with BB pill and this morning I see that my butt is getting curvier already. Cheryl1989 if you really want to shape up the lower part of the body you can try cycling up hill it can really help you to lost those extras that you want to get rid off. Toning it as well. Resistance cycling is good to get rid of cellulite too!!

I don't think I've had any effect on my bum, at least I hope not. I already have a bubble butt which was one of the main reasons I wanted bigger boobs, so that I would even out my body. If anything I've noticed some weight gain in my stomach area rather than my bum or thighs. So maybe it caused my fat storage to there?
Then again I'm not on BB...
Really don't know... my butt and thighs are still flabby so I'm going to go exercise now to try and tone my body back up. (´д`)

Also sort of thought, maybe it could be because you are biologically male? I don't know. I mean everyone's body is different. That's why were aren't all the lovely hourglass shape that you have now.

Hi everyone, thanks for your replys, maybe my weight gain is purely because of the hormonal changes i have gone through i dont know, i know i took way to much protein when i started my NBE and i did use BB protein shakes but i also made my own smoothies with egg and banana and i use to eat so much food that was high in protein. But i eat really healthy now and i exercise alot but i cannot shift my weight. I dont mind my shape lol i actually like it but i just think my lower body is out of proportion with the rest of me lol and i am really lumpy lol and uneven and i would love to get rid of these lumps and bumps lol anyway thanks everyone and good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon