Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can BB cause a bigger bum?

i HOPE they increase the bum! i could use a little more junk in my trunk along with a shelf on top...

but cheryl for tone and all in the lower body, perhaps try spinning or something? it will tone that bum so you can make sure it gets to the shape you want... if you are stuck with a size, may as well make it work for you and get nice and toned.

you are going to make us all jealous!!

You probably don't want to do any extreme sort of weightlifting or exercise. Unless you want your flabby butt to turn into a bulking butt. (still making it stick out just as much if not more.Dodgy)
I mentioned before I think in another topic you posted, but I do Tracy Anderson. It really does tone your butt muscles in a way that they are leaner and they won't bulk or stick out nearly as much. that is if you can put up with doing her 1 hour DVD mat exercises with some cardio for about 4-6 times a week. I actually was doing both her mat and cardio (1 hour each uggg.) but it was well worth it. My body was in great shape, but then I got sick.. And got out of the habit of exercise, and stopped for a whole month and lost everything. (this always happens to me *sob*)
You could also try pilates, yoga or dance/ballet type classes. Those are the types of workout that you need to build leaner muscles. Otherwise regular cardio and weightlifting (etc) build bulk basically keeping the same shape of fat, just turning it into muscle.

Good luck. I know how a unbalanced bum feels. It bothers the crap out of me. Hopefully just my chest gets bigger and not my bum, or else I would be in trouble.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon