Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

scooch program

Hi everyone, I am new to this board and I would like some feedback on my routine.

Info:
Bra size: small 36 B
BMI: 23
Height: 5'5
Weight: 138 lbs
Children: Yes, but did not breast feed

Started March 1, 2010

I'll start with recommended dosages on bottles

EPO – 3000 mg day
Flax seed oil – 3000 mg day
Fenugreek – 2000 mg day
Saw palmetto – 3200 mg day
Wild Yam – 850 mg day
Omega-3 – 3000 mg day
Complete daily Multi vitamin

Massage: morning and evening

Wild yam cream (only morning massage)
EPO

Do these doses look right? Please advise, thank you!!

I decided to take out flax seed oil and add msm... will see if that makes a difference... Huh

I am now massaging with a steeped fennel mixture, but will be switching that with a steeped fenugreek mixture... I wonder if it good to go back and forth?? :-/

Have had some growth and growing pains but then again it has only been 2 weeks so I am not going to post my new measurements till 1 month...

Ok so it has been over a month now so here are my new stats...

Was 34.5 now 36 inches. Feel much fuller and fill my bra much better XD.
Did feel growing pains at first but not so much now... maybe I am getting used to it :-)

Added Flax seed oil back in since taking it out made no difference.

Fenugreek mixture is great but the smell isn't. lol

Congrats on your results. Keep up the good work. You might want to up your fenugreek and wild yam, closer to 3000mg a day. But don't go over 3000. Raise it up slowly over ,say, a week. see if you get any tingles. If not lower it back down. Maybe raise the amounts on each one individualy. I would consider adding a heating pad to your after massage routine. About 15 to thirty min. is what I have read mentioned. It should help with blood flow and aromitization of the herbs you are using. I use fennel and fenugreek steeped into a batter mix. I also have added a little eucaluptus essential oil to aiod in the penetration of the skin layers.
You might want to search for wahaikas theory for testing to see if you have stalled.

Good luck
andy

Thanks Andy,
oh I should have updated my program.. I am have upped the wild Yam and fenugreek so they were equal at 3000 and added fennel tea as well.

Also added the heating pad about 2 weeks ago, its relaxing too :-)

I am loving the results I see so far and I hope it continues at this rate !!!
Wink 

Here's my new update or not lol

I am still at 36 inches but staying steady, I am on a stall break but tomorrow I start back Big Grin.

I have also added Kelp to my routine. Hope to see some more results soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon