Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about saftey of NB

accidental_booby, sorry don't have time to read your entire post it is rather lengthy, but you said there is no way to determine how much pressure is being put on the breast, I have to say you are incorrect. If you go to the NB forum, Lucy does offer a pressure gauge that you can put on the pump and it will show you how much pressure is being put on the breasts. Eman is a male user of NB and uses the gauge.

Gina, I have been using NB since about July of last year and I have never experienced any problems. The ladies that do often over pump. I over pumped very few times and those few times I got those little blister like bumps all over my breasts. I never bruised, etc. You will learn with using it what is over pumping and what is not. For me it's even the pressure hurts instead of just being a pull sensation. Anytime it hurts I ease off. Also when overpumping the breasts will turn purple. I am caucasian so even when pumping normally my breasts turn red and it's not because I'm over pumping, it's because of the increased blood flow to the area. Now I don't believe this will effect you of breast feeding. I breast fed my son who is now 5. And I plan to have another child in the next year or two. I don't feel this is harming my breasts at all. As far as permanent growth... I have taken breaks where I didn't pump for 2 weeks or more straight, because I just didn't have time. And I achieved a 32C size last year about Nov or Dec. and even with the breaks I have not lost that size, I'm assuming that's what you mean. And no they did not become saggy, mine were more saggy before NB they have perked more up now. Hope this helps and good luck!

Hi Anastasia916
What timeing you have. I have an online friend that is using the noog. In one of her last letters she mentioned she had overpumped and had the blisters you mentioned. As I recall, please correct me if I am, the blisters are caused by clogged pores. Well, she popped them and now has some scarring on her breasts. I wrote her that I had read this about this somewhere and would get back to her. I have not yet had the time to do so. Could you tell me? What is the proper way to handle the blisters? Do you have any suggestions for the scaring she has already developed? Any adivice that could be passed on to me to give to her would be appreciated.

Thanks andy

the blisters I had from overpumping when I first started were not poppable so she must have a different type of blister, mine were dark red little circles and flat. I never messed with mine and they would go away within a day or two. As far as helping scars I suggest mederma, I used that on scars I had before and it helps make them less noticeable, on a new scar it should get rid of it.

I know I have read about the blisters somewhere. I'll just have to retrace my steps. Thank you for the information anyway. Sorry for the late reply. Somehow I missed your post.

andy

Anastasia,
Of course one could buy the guage, but the vanilla model which probably most everyone buys DOES NOT have it, which brings me to the point of adding the LONG post on skin tensioning--it does give some guidelines about vacuum and it might be worth reading if only for that information..
If users are causing blisters (blood blisters?) that may be working against them since one would like the breast tissue to not be injured. Healthy tissue will expand better than damaged tissue where blood supply is poor. So, slower, lower vacuum are possibly better thought it will simply take a bit longer. Unsightly, larger breasts aren't going to be any fun if one wants to wear a revealing bathing suit or other low cut top.
Just my opinion , of course.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon