Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO cause weight gain???

ok anyone who has used Bo for some time....has it caused you to gain weight? I just started the Solaray Female Caps(as talked about on another thread) yesterday. After reading more on here, i am concerned with possible weight gain.

anyones input would be appreciated.....

thanks
laisegirl

Hi Laisegirl, as you know i am male and was taking BB for about 13 months and i have had terrible problems with my weight, and i dont know the reason. I believe BB has caused some of it and that is really firm fat that i cannot loose no matter what i do, i think its also down to the protein you need when using BO that can cause weight gain depending on how active you are and how much protein you take, i took to much to start with but i lowered it after about 6 months or so. But im sure there are lots of people who take BO and never have weight gain so it must depend on other factors and the individual much like NBE effectiveness does. Good luck hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I did gain some weight, but I could also account for how I gained it. the holidays kicked my tail. I don't think the BB made me gain it, but did possibly make it easier to gain it that it normally would have been for me.

Mel

I have been on BB for 6 weeks not too long but I honestly think it is the protein powder that cause me to gain weight. I don't work out all the time and my work require me to sit at one place for 7 hours a day. I could see difference when I reduce my protein powder as I too reduce weight. So when I take 25 gram of protein powder a day I reduce my other meal intake (with the hope I could keep my weight). I am going to reduce it to 12.5 gram when my l-tyrosine capsules arrive.

I think I've gained some weight as well. Usually it all goes to my hips, but I think the weight has gone more to my stomach. I don't know if it's the BO, or if it could just be from all the protein shakes and/or SP.

Thanks ladies...i do know that when started on this journey over a yr ago. I gained about 6 pds but i def think it was the SP and FG. i haven't done any NBE in months simply because i wanted to give my body a break and wait til now to start anything. i plan on NOT taking the SP or the FG however, i will take fennel, but only a low dose. Up until a couple weeks ago i was working out regularly and was feeling good. things got hectic then i got sick. SO i will get back on the workout as i begin this journey again. Hopg to not only ward off any weigth gain but also get my ass (and the rest of me) back in shape. Getting old sucks!!! Anyways, I have been reading alot on here and see that the BO is working for most. I decided to try the Solaray simply because it was convenient. Spur of the moment thing. We'll see wht happens....thanks again for your input.

laisegirl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon