Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which massage to try?

Hi everyone, i am fairly new to the whole massage thing lol and i was hoping for a little advice, or suggestions. I have stopped all my NBE t the moment as i have reached the size i want to be but i really want to firm up as my breasts are really soft and i am sagging quite abit. So i now want to add a massage but i am unsure which type would work best for what i need. I did a little massage a few months ago but for some reason it caused me to lactate and that is also something i am a little worried about as i dont want to go through that again lol so if anyone has any suggestions then that would be lovely but in the meantime i will continue to look and read what i can lol thanks everyone and good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

The rotation massage is good for shaping the breast. I'm not sure if its good for lifting breast. I massage with both hands inwards around the breast. Each rotation last for 2 seconds. Don't massage the nipple, but go around it. Sorry, I'm bad at explaining things.

Its really difficult to mentioned which massage is better for the breast,while just gone through these links its books awesome and really tells you the proper to massage you get benefits from it.
"http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Breast-Massage/9780968525616-it."

I am doing tigerlily massages and it is working good.

I can use Deep Tissue Massage. Deep Tissue Massage is a massage technique that focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue. It is very help to break up and eliminate scar tissue.

all the breastfeeding literature i've read suggests massaging to increase lactation. Have you thought about strength training for the underlying muscles? That is suppose to help reduce sagging.

I think tigerlily massage would be the best option for you. You should try to go for it. I am also having the same massage technique for last six months and its working perfect for me. I also suggest you to try tigerlily technique. I am sure you will feel the difference.

wow, massages? I have to research this.. very interesting!

Rotational massages are the best things one should try... it helps me a lot..

I will totally try it too...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon