Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bountiful Breast Question

Hey everyone,

Has anyone asked a Dr.'s opinion about the safety of Bountiful Breast??? I would be interested to know a legitimate medical opinion.

I am going to make an appointment to speak with my Dr., but I was just curious if anyone has already done so and what the Doc's advice was.

Bountiful Breast looks sooooooooooo tempting and I really do believe it works. I just want to make sure I am being safe with my body. Smile

I would appreciate any insight!!! Thanks so much! <3 xoxoxo

I really don't think my doc believed they would do anything let alone cause growth. I'm saying this because, while my doc didn't say don't take them, I think it was only because she really didn't know what glandular therapy was and doesn't think taking such a thing can do anything good or negative. I walked out there deciding to do it, knowing the go ahead I got was rather worthless if I was wanting a doc to give me the A okay. Doctors provide care the only way they know how and it's very rare that you find one that really has taken the time to expand that knowledge on their own by learning about natural sources also. I hope your doctor is one of the rare ones.

Several other women on here have have said they discussed it with their docs and got the go ahead also, though none of them ever said whether the doctors acted like they knew what they were giving the go ahead for or if they were familar with it. Maybe those people will step forward and answer that for us also as it would be interesting to find out.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. I love my bountiful breast pills and am thrilled with my results so far.

Mel

Hi itsjust4fun91,

Thanks so much for your response. Smile

Although I'm hoping I don't, I have a feeling I am going to get the same kind of response you did from my Dr. I have a feeling she is not really going to tell me either way, which is so frustrating! I would rather her give me an honest opinion - even if it's not what I what to hear - than to leave it entirely up to me just because she is uninformed. Is it too much to ask for??? I really do my best to research things, but without a medical background, there is only so much I can piece together. It's so frustrating when no one really knows what causes cancer and so they pretty much assume everything causes cancer. I really wish there was better research. I am a worry wort and could benefit from some re-assuring studies. Sad

I have a question for you -- do you think that the progesterone in BB is better than the estrogen of other pills??? I have read (as we all have) that too much estrogen can cause breast cancer. (Yes, I'm on birth control). However, I have heard that progesterone actually helps PREVENT cancer???? Am I right about this??? This is good?!?! Would this mean BB is a good choice?!!

That is actually one of the reasons I chose BB. Breast cancer runs in my family not only on both sides but at a prety young age. I already new I was having the same problems my aunts did, but lucky for me in this day and age, I was able to find out they were all signs of being estrogen dominant, which in my opinion is what most likely led to my aunts getting breast cancer.

I really don't know how much progesterone BB provides, but I do know I haven't had the hormone problems other women have discribed on other forms of NBE that work by increasing the estrogen load.

I still keep my natural progesterone cream around so that if I have a month where I feel like it might be slightly off, I dab some on to even it back out again.

If you would really like to learn more about breast cancer and estrogen and progesterone, then I would suggest a book by Dr. Lee about breast cancer and hormones. You can find out more about it here, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer, By Dr. John Lee"

Good Luck,
Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon