Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese breast massage video

Hi, everyone. I've been wanting to share this link for a while. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqBIwei4ffo
If anyone can translate, that would be great. The motions are easy to follow, though. I'm just wondering if the vocal instructions say to do the motions more times than what they show in the video. Anyway, I hope this helps!

I found another one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1c_kF-kvKM&NR=1

I really hope that these are helpful.

I was wondering about the translation too...maybe I'll try manually enter the characters into Google Translate, for the second one Huh

EDIT: Never mind...its in chinese, which makes it 50 times more complicated, and I got halfway through the first set of instructions- First apply plenty of warm rice something? and then I gave up, because that alone took an hour LOL.

May be later I could find some time to watch this video.

Lucky for you I live in Japan have been studying Japanese for 8+ years now. Haha. I've actually seen this video before because it's used to promote one of the PM herbal jel.

I shall start translating.
Step 1 :首から鎖骨にかけてのマッサージ (from neck to collarbone massage)
What is written on the bottom of the video has nothing to do with what the lady is saying so I will just translate what she is saying for now.
First off we will massage from the neck to the collar bone to move the lymph (cell/node?).
Moving your neck back a bit, use your three middle fingers from the bottom of the ear and run your hand down to the collar bone. Imagine the lymph going down to the breast nipple as you slide your hand down to the collar bone.This is for the preparation of the lymph in the breast.
(then in the middle box) Do this 10 times on the left and right side.
Next while facing regularly, start from the collar bone around the area of the heart. They say that most of the provisions for the breast comes from the heart. The secret is to rub upward along the collar bone. For people with a humpback (cat like back haha) the lymph tend to get stuck there, so this is a good way to circulate it.
You will do this 10 times on the left and right side (supposedly starting on the left where the heart is. lots of emphasis about the heart so blah) Do the same on the right side just as the left.
Each person is different, so there will different spots that will heart or feel good while doing the massage.
Now lift both elbows equally up, while imagining your bust bigger open your chest (you know stretching your arms back) as far as you can. Do this for 20 seconds while breathing naturally. Make sure you stay firm around the chest and when done slowly bring your arms back to normal.

Continuing to Step 2. (Step2へ続く…)
Step 2 ワキの下のマッサージ (underarm/armpit massage) the word armpit sounds gross XD
Next we will do a massage to move the lymph from the underarm/armpit...(I'm gonna stop saying armpit now, really sounds gross, haha)
Massage from the back of your armpit to the front for 10 times. Use a bit of strength, firmly stand straight/straighten your back.
For those who have a stiff neck/shoulders may have a lot of lymph around the underarm area. Do not over do the pressure you use if it hurts too much.
Next we will stretch the underarm area. Placing your hands together on the back of your neck/head, open up your chest. Pulling back on your elbows will help to stretch the underarm muscle. Do this 5 times, 20 seconds for each stretch.
Next we will do a massage around the underarm. From the bottom of your underarm move massage in a circular motion 10 times. Now move closer to the front part of the underarm and massage the same 10 times. Do the same on the opposite side. The areas that hurt means that your muscle there is stiff. The point is to massage lightly in these areas. Your arms may get tired, but after doing it for a while it will become easier.

Continue to Step 3 (Step3へ続く)
Step 3 バストラインにそったマッサージ (Massage along the bust line)
BLATANT ADVERTISING! lol. skipping the gell
Next we will do a massage to create shape and balance for the bust line.
Start from the middle of the breast, move your hands to the outer sides and then join them back together again. As doing this, move your hands up the the underarms and back. This will help to prepare the bust line. Do this 10 times. The point here is to think that your bust will become a better shape, balance and bigger. It is important to have a good imagine of the bust you want.
We will now do a bust up training by stretching the muscle under the breasts.
First lift your hands above your head and firmly hold them there. While doing this stick your check out, this will cause you to lean back some. Do this for 20 seconds.
This time, while still in the position lean your body towards the right to stretch for about 20 seconds. After the 20 seconds, bring your body back to the center and then do the same on the left side, stretching for another 20 seconds. Doing this once on each side is fine.
Next we do a massage to balance the left and right side of your breast.
Using the PM gel, massage from the back to the bottom of the breast and up to the collar bone. The point is to imagine drawing half a figure eight while doing this massage. You are also massaging in a way to bring the meat from your back to the breast. If you are inclined to one breast in particular, you may want to massage more on that side.

And then they are just talking about the product. And that the massage is a good for busy people.
Main steps
1. リンパの流れを整える (prepare the flow of lymph)
2. 筋肉のコリをとる。 (take the stiffness out of the muscle)
3. 筋力を鍛える。 (Train the muscles)

Doing these three steps you can increase your bust and balance the breast as well as getting rid of muscle stiffness and stress.

これで彼の前でも自身がもてる! (You can have more confidence in front of him) "him" being your lover.
A lot of the promotional stuff on the website has a lot to do with girls being embarrassed about their breast in front of their partner.
End of video.
I may translate the other one later. Enjoy.
If you have any questions about something or what I wrote, ask me. I didn't really check over what I translated and I sometime literally translate things, which might sound strange in English.

Edit: wait the second video is in Chinese. Which I cannot read. Sorry, can't translate it.

Hi Superboob,
I came across this website www.3cup-bustup.com, I don't know if it's in Japanese or not! But if it is could you translate it? I basically wanna know what the product is.. are they selling pills or a cream? Is it pueraria mirifica? They have tons of before and after photos.. but I have no idea what sort of NBE product they're trying to sell, lol.
Thanks so much!! Butterfly

Hey Butterfly,
I've seen that site before. I've looked a lot around the Japanese market for breast products and such.
This link is actually for a booklet/guide how to make your breast bigger naturally without pills, pumps or surgery.
It's way too expensive and risky in my opinion which is why I've never purchased it. :s

Nyx, thanks for trying, and Super Boob, thank you for the translation.

@Super Boob i really appreciated your effort the translation the video,now its make easier the understand what actually she way saying in the video.

Glad I could be helpful. Smile

Good luck with your boobie journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon