Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here I go...again

HI Atomic.
Here is a link to a thread on grapefruit juice and NBE. You might want to read.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5320&highlight=grapefruit

Hey atomic,

How's ur routine coming along?

@andy: thanks for the link!!! i've read two conflicting sides to that story (grapefruit rids the body of excess estrogen vs. grapefruit inhibits enzyme for estrogen metabolism, thereby increasing estrogen in the body), and i'm just gonna stay away from grapefruit, and do guava juice instead.

@periwinkle: right now, i'm trying to figure out how to raise my body temp... it ranges from the low-97s (ºF) in the AM to high-97s (ºF) in the evening. i've been taking 1/4 tsp l-tyrosine in the AM. i'll def let you all know when the magic starts happening, though!

thinking about taking some maca before i start bb to balance out the hormones.
Click for wiki article on maca
"Maca contains uridine, malic acid and its benzoyl derivative, and the glucosinolates, glucotropaeolin and m-methoxyglucotropaeolin. The methanol extract of maca tuber also contained (1R, 3S)-1-methyltetrahydro-carboline-3-carboxylic acid, a molecule which is reported to exert many activities on the central nervous system. Many different alkamides were found in maca. the nutritional value of dried maca root is high, similar to cereal grains such as rice and wheat. The average composition is 60% carbohydrates, 10% protein, 8.5% dietary fiber, and 2.2% fats."
"Maca is rich in essential minerals, especially selenium, calcium, magnesium, and iron, and includes fatty acids including linolenic acid, palmitic acid, and oleic acids, and 19 amino acids, as well as polysaccharides. Maca's reported beneficial effects for sexual function could be due to its high concentration of proteins and vital nutrients, maca contains a chemical called p-methoxybenzyl isothiocyanate, which reputedly has aphrodisiac properties."

i've also been rubbing progesterone cream into my boobs for the past week.

i don't know if i should do both or just one of those hormone balancing .

trying to figure out an alternative to massage.... i was thinking in terms of breast enhancement devices, ie, pumps? i didn't wanna go noogleberry-deep though, you know? saw some interesting pumps on youtube; thinking maybe i could get something comparable to this product (breast enlargement device commercial, part 1 - part 2).

i have no idea what this lady's saying, all i know is it's in some kind of Chinese language, lol!!!!! but it looks very appealing, don't it?!

Hey saw the commercial in chinese, awesome product wonder how much and if it could be imported here in the states, even if more expensive then noogle berry this is a great product still cheaper and faster than brava system for sure. brava has potential though if able to reduce then time per day (10hrs/day for 10weeks = 1cup size)
by ramping up the power of smartbox (what i hear is that it is very gentle maybe too gentle hence the long per day hourly usage which probably slows results however noogleberry is perhaps a little too agressive for some folk so this design is probably optimum)girlfriday29 would love this device too if we can get it in the states somehow

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon