Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

amount of generic BO?

(16-03-2010, 11:47 PM)TeeTee Wrote:  
(16-03-2010, 10:38 PM)FlatOne Wrote:  
(16-03-2010, 10:22 PM)laisegirl Wrote:  Superboobs, where did you buy your BO?

http://www.myvitanet.com/natsourrawfe.html

I believe that is the same product just different sites

na i dont think thats a bo u shouldbe taking... lol it contains nearly a whole cowBig Grin
http://www.vitasprings.com/raw-female-60...urces.html
what i posted and what you posted are the same product

lol, ooops sorry, i must of been googling bo at the same time and saw something differentBlush

Reading all the posts, I'm pretty much sold on going the Bovine Ovary route. However I have a few questions on BO:

Where do you ladies get your BO? I want to get it from a safe reputable company. Is it only possible to buy online?
Are you taking any other supplements? Is the BO the only supplement you need to get growth or do you need to add pituitary supplements as well?
How much BO do you take?
Do you do breast massages? I've always heard that breast massage is really important for growth but I've read some posts that discourge it when using BO.

Thank you so much for any answers.
~Marie~

hey sorry for the late response! i have been super busy all week and am about to head out for a long weekend trying to keep my limbs intact while skiing...

i dont know how much it would be to post to the uk... i have a u.s. mailing address, if that helps.

the dne brand is 500s, which i considered before starting bb... careful... that company is under new management so can sometimes be a little shifty with your order... i got my issue worked out after it took them two months to process a refund after not sending the pills (they said my order never transferred to the new system... but it billed me anyway). they were very nice when they finally did it, though...

emmie

whats dne brand, do you have a link?

uh... they changed their name... let me see...

nutrasupply.com is supposed to be the site. but you may want to call them, because they only carry bo sometimes. it's a pain... but 500mg pills.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon