Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

amount of generic BO?

I don't use the ultra raw ovary...I use the vitamin power. Those are only 150 per pill...thus the 12 a day.

http://www.e-vitaminsforless.com/0887.htm

Yes, TeeTee, that is the brand I take. Ultra brand.

any of you ladies want some ultra brand??? i need to get rid of mine! i have 8 bottles, and will gladly sell them for 5 bucks a bottle plus shipping!!

i used to take generic. i started on 1800mg a day, then ramped up over the course of a few months all the way to 2200. i got good results from it, but unfortunately got sick so i stopped taking them. this time around i decided to go with fewer pills so i take bb instead. i was curious about the mg, too, but it apparently is the blend that bb uses. just make sure to ramp up with the generic... take 1600 to 1800 for a week or two, then increase by the smallest possible amount for another week or two, then again... all the way up. if you are getting pains, you are at a good level, so don't ramp anymore! oh, and don't go above 2400 i think it was...

emmie

hi there, where do u ive, would if cost alot to post to the uk?

I don't know people recommend so much for the generic. My pills are basically 215mg of BO each, so I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night and I've already had growth. I started slow and built up. I went up as high as 6 a day, which would make it almost 1240mg but my growing pains stopped because of it.

I use
Natural Sources - Raw Female - 60 Capsules
I guess to be more specific it says One tablet contains: Ovarian Tissue 90 mg Uterus Tissue 90 mg Vitamin A (Fish Liver Oil) 2500 mg Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocpherol Succinate) 30 LU. Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate) 30 LU.
So in a way I'm not taking so much BO but a mix of it with Uterus Tissue. Which is caused growth for me, so either way I'm happy.

Superboobs, where did you buy your BO?

(16-03-2010, 10:22 PM)laisegirl Wrote:  Superboobs, where did you buy your BO?

http://www.myvitanet.com/natsourrawfe.html

I believe that is the same product

(16-03-2010, 10:38 PM)FlatOne Wrote:  
(16-03-2010, 10:22 PM)laisegirl Wrote:  Superboobs, where did you buy your BO?

http://www.myvitanet.com/natsourrawfe.html

I believe that is the same product

na i dont think thats a bo u shouldbe taking... lol it contains nearly a whole cowBig Grin

(16-03-2010, 11:16 AM)Super Boob Wrote:  I don't know people recommend so much for the generic. My pills are basically 215mg of BO each, so I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night and I've already had growth. I started slow and built up. I went up as high as 6 a day, which would make it almost 1240mg but my growing pains stopped because of it.

I use
Natural Sources - Raw Female - 60 Capsules
I guess to be more specific it says One tablet contains: Ovarian Tissue 90 mg Uterus Tissue 90 mg Vitamin A (Fish Liver Oil) 2500 mg Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocpherol Succinate) 30 LU. Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate) 30 LU.
So in a way I'm not taking so much BO but a mix of it with Uterus Tissue. Which is caused growth for me, so either way I'm happy.

http://www.vitasprings.com/raw-female-60...urces.html

r these what u take,
ill think ill buy some if they r, its nice to hear that your having results from only 4 pills, i didnt like the idea of having to take 8 pills a day uuughhhh, id feel sick.

how long were you taking 4 pills a day before u felt some difference in yr size,

Heart

super boob....

how do you know how much bo is in it, i can only find this..

Synergistic Complex (Ovarian Tissue, Uterus Tissue, Rice Bran, Damiana.) 430 mg **

also do u think that taking mamaery or l-tyrosine would help? sorry for all the posts and questions. im very eager lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon