Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thought I was growing but ......

.....its just my period causing itSad Oh well back to being flat againRolleyes

Does anyone know if BS, Fenugreek, MSM, Wild Yam, EPO all taken together cause weight gain?? I've piled the pounds on in the last few weeks!

Thanks in advance!
Rach x

First off, what is BS??? I do know that last yr when i was on FG and SP I gained wieght, as have many women who have taken them. I think it was mostly the SP but after i quick taking both and then went back on the FG i noticed soem weight gain again so i stopped it. It has been said that taking nettle root and pumpkin seed oil instead of the SP works but doesn't cause the weight gain. Also, i noticed when taking the FG mu hair started falling out, agian a complaint of some women. I took MSM this past summer(3x a day) nand noticed gain then I dropped it to 1 a day and was able to drop pds....once i stopped it alltogether, the weight came off. As far as wild yam and EPO, never had problems with weight gain using them....just my experience.....hope this helps...
laisegirl

Thankyou for your replySmile
BS is Breast Success, what a waste of money that has been:-/
Thankyou for your help regarding fenugreek, I've quit taking that and I'm just having MSM, EPO and vit C. I've stopped my caffiene intake its just the smoking I'm struggling with nowSadI smoke around 5 a day, not good I know!
I really appreciate your advice thankyou
Rach x

Forgot to ask what do you use now?
Do you mean you still gained weight with MSM or gained breast size?
Thanks again for your advice xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon