Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

boob enhancing bikinis :P

Tongue 

Every bikini I come across makes me look smaller than I am! Sad ahh lol
Any advice as to what type of bikini or where to buy?! x

The best bikini i ever bought was a padded halter neck, its great for clevage and shape made me look alot bigger and make sure you can adjust the straps for a better clevage. Sorry i cant remember where i got it now i know it was online but anything that style should be good.

Milani x

Go to Venus Swimwear

They have some of the best enhancer swimsuits I have ever come across. Their prices on there current swimsuits is a little high, but if you click on clearance swimwear, you can get them way cheaper. I love that they also have the matching scrunchies, headbands and wraps for them. They have the standard bra style enhancer suit, or they have a triangle top enhancer which I love.

Victoria's secret also has enahncer swimsuits and you can find some of them on ebay. I'm not as happy with their enahncers suits as I am with venus though.

Mel
PS if you look at my picture page you can see the triangle enhancer top from venus swimwear. It's the blue and white tropical one in the size C. Old habits are hard to break. I grow some breast and I'm still not satisfied with what i look like without padding!

Canyon Beachwear offers a range of women's designer swimwear, designer beachwear, bathing suits and swimsuits from leading designers around the world, including Vix, Letarte, Kenneth Cole Reaction Swimwear, Vitamin A Swimwear, Melissa Odabash Bikinis, Lisa Curran, Karla Colletto, Luli Fama, Swim Systems, L Space, Amykathryn, Carmen Marc Valvo, Chach, and Robin Piccone.
Get more information at : Designer Beachwear

As far as enhancing bikini's I have tried VS ones and they aren't that bad, but not the absolute best. What I normally do is I buy silicone inserts (or what I use to do I should say, don't have to now) if anyone wants I can try to find the link to what I use to buy. What I did was got bikini tops that have slots so I could insert the silicone things and voila it would enhance em. Recently I ordered some bras from VS got some 32D's mainly. And in the order I ordered a new bikini from the 2011 collection that is the miraculous bra type push up so when I get it I'll tell you how it is, I have two of the miraculous bras and loved them when they fit. One is a 32B and one is a 32C, both of course don't fit now. So I'm thinking the bikini version will be awesome too. They are pricey but totally worth it. I don't have experience with any other brands though, sorry.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon