Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast Roll Call

Girl, so do I!
What is your program now?

I use this cream called Booby Stacked and it is about $35 on Amazon.
It is a herbal breast cream; however I do not think it will mess with your cycle
as it is applied topically.

I use that and try to massage 3x a day, only lately I have been doing it once and using
the cream twice a day.

It def makes the breast more full and round.
I grew a litttle but not much.
I do feel with excersize and plenty of water and boobie foods and maybe protein shakes that you could grow
So if you are afraid to take BO the cream def works.

I think I am going to read up more about the enlargement of the organs though, lol!

Lol yeah sure do more research abt it but for me I know it can grow organs as a side effect, but I'd still give it a try keeping my fingers across.

U r right that we can grow with massages, suction devices n booby foods too, but I can't do any if them coz I don't have enough time for that. I'm a mother if two a baby n a toddler n I work full time, so now u can imagine how much time would I have for myself. That's why I want something simple n quick.

I was thinking to start with aintrol cream, zoft gum n brava breast (don't have time for noogling so decided to buy a used brava sys) gum n cream is already on their way but couldn't find brava yet. Anyhow now I changed my mind n thought to give BO first chance coz it looks promising let see I'm not sure yet will decide in few days I've some other stuff to do also so BO seems expensive too as I want to buy BOuntiful breast let c where I end up.

N yeah I would keep booby stack cream in my future list tooSmile

(03-04-2013, 06:43 PM)Lilylittle Wrote:  Lol yeah sure do more research abt it but for me I know it can grow organs as a side effect, but I'd still give it a try keeping my fingers across.

U r right that we can grow with massages, suction devices n booby foods too, but I can't do any if them coz I don't have enough time for that. I'm a mother if two a baby n a toddler n I work full time, so now u can imagine how much time would I have for myself. That's why I want something simple n quick.

I was thinking to start with aintrol cream, zoft gum n brava breast (don't have time for noogling so decided to buy a used brava sys) gum n cream is already on their way but couldn't find brava yet. Anyhow now I changed my mind n thought to give BO first chance coz it looks promising let see I'm not sure yet will decide in few days I've some other stuff to do also so BO seems expensive too as I want to buy BOuntiful breast let c where I end up.

N yeah I would keep booby stack cream in my future list tooSmile
I can tell you its not the quicker route and it does not work for everyone, though if it works, its seems to be more permanent. Good luck with it. I would love to try BB. I have some but have not gone with it yet as I have hashimotos. The kelp is a nono for some of us hypothyroid people.

Yeah Tibetan113 , so I hope it work for me if u decide to start it. Right now u can buy brava breast or bountiful breast. I'm searching for second hand brava if I found that soon I would start with that for now n after 2 or three months I'll buy BO or vice versa.

Dear all,

I am a genetic male who has done some herbs and PM. As PM gave me problems, I am now planning to do BO, specifically UltraBreast. I have even purchased it. Do I gather that the common consensus is that UB works? If so, what dosage should I take as my desire is to be a D cup or better (I am an A now)--the reco dosage is 3 tabs a day with food? I do plan to noogle alongside--probably hydronoogle. I use Ainterol PM spray after my noogling and plan to use wild yam cream before. Any suggestions and other items to consider (as they have worked) will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

This is probably a really stupid question (as well as only semi relevant, but I'm not sure where to ask. I just designed a program the I will be starting in about a week. It follows the Chiyomilk method... but she used pig placenta. I thought she used BO so I ordered BU to use with my program. Are pig placenta and bovine ovary at all interchangeable?

I'm so sorry if that's a stupid question, but I really couldn't figure it out,

Thank you for the link to the BU by the way Anastasia! So much cheaper than I was about to buy it for!!

Thank you!

So I thought I would update on my UB adventure. It has been a month and 3 days, and I can say UB does something to your body. From the first couple of days I started to feel pains in my boobs, and my nipples got very sensitive. Also started to get acne. I am now taking San palmeto and still get a pimple of two a week, but not too bad. My period got here 2 weeks late, it does not seems to be any heavier than usual. My boobs feel heavier, the biggest luteal phase swelling I have had in a while. No difference in the measuring tape though. The pains have diminished some as time goes by, but the nipple soreness remains. I am waiting to see if the heaviness in my boobs goes away with my period, as usually does.

So, for the limited time that I have been taking UB, it seems that it does have an active ingredient that changes the hormone balance in your body. Whether it will actually result permanent breast grow is still unknown, but I have more hope that when starting.

Hi everyone. I see many of you talk about periods. I haven't gotten one in a year because I have an IUD. Does having an IUD change things when taking UB or BO?

I'm on day 2 of UB, still waiting to feel some tingling or see some results. I aslo received mine in 3 days! Talk about quick shipping! Bought a 4 month supply to start.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon