Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast Roll Call

I was wondering is the packaging discreet for ub from medplex?

(16-10-2012, 04:44 PM)hopefulgrowing Wrote:  I was wondering is the packaging discreet for ub from medplex?

Sort of...my order came in a plain white bubble envelope with Medplex & their address as the return address.

~Paige

Been nearly a week now on UB...also taking kelp to make sure my body temp is where it needs to be.

I been taking Ulta Breast for 3 month now. I have major growth from it and pumping but having problem with hair falling out. Does anyone have a solution of the cause. I stop taking the pills about 2 weeks now and my hair loss has stop. This pill works after. I notice growth about 2 month being on them.

(22-11-2012, 03:14 PM)Giep Wrote:  I been taking Ulta Breast for 3 month now. I have major growth from it and pumping but having problem with hair falling out. Does anyone have a solution of the cause. I stop taking the pills about 2 weeks now and my hair loss has stop. This pill works after. I notice growth about 2 month being on them.

Wow! My hair is falling out but I thought this was due to my thyroid meds. I wonder if this is really from UB??
Anyone else taking UB and noticing hair fall?

Wow! My hair is falling out but I thought this was due to my thyroid meds. I wonder if this is really from UB??
Anyone else taking UB and noticing hair fall?

I am also growing into my c cups now! I noticed growth in the 2.5 month mark!

I'm wondering if anyone notices that they stay sick longer, I am normally prone to sickness and I will often get really really sick before I get better, but I haven't been able to shake this cold/cough for almost a month now.... I've been to doctors they said it should go away on its own but I'm thinking of going again.. I don't want to stop because I feel like this is what could work for me because in the past as a child I never really ate during my puberty years... I spent my times outdoors and often would only eat breakfast and late dinner whenever I'd go home lol

I think of figured out about the hair situation, I was taking to much hormones. I'm on hormones pill for menopause from the doctor and also taking UB on top of it.

Hopeful,

How is your intake of vitamin C? Extra vitamin C will help you to get over illness faster, as it helps your immune system.

JTX

(27-11-2012, 04:58 AM)JTX Wrote:  Hopeful,

How is your intake of vitamin C? Extra vitamin C will help you to get over illness faster, as it helps your immune system.

JTX

it is good haha i will get better but i think just slowly, im not too worried haha

Guys, quick question! I just found out that I'm estrogen dominant with low estrogen and even lower progesterone. Ultra Breast, from what I read, is progesterone based. I've been told that I need to raise my progesterone level first before tending my estrogen one. However, I was told to use USP progesterone cream first to balance my hormones, but I really wanna try UB first. Can I use UB first or do the USP cream? Huh

Thanks in advanced!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon