Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast Roll Call

(03-12-2012, 10:39 PM)biggertwins Wrote:  Guys, quick question! I just found out that I'm estrogen dominant with low estrogen and even lower progesterone. Ultra Breast, from what I read, is progesterone based. I've been told that I need to raise my progesterone level first before tending my estrogen one. However, I was told to use USP progesterone cream first to balance my hormones, but I really wanna try UB first. Can I use UB first or do the USP cream? Huh

Thanks in advanced!

YOU (like me) can technically do both. Just monitor how you feel. You can always just start off with UB and then add the cream.

(03-12-2012, 10:55 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  YOU (like me) can technically do both. Just monitor how you feel. You can always just start off with UB and then add the cream.

Alright, thanks! I'll start the UB, then! Big Grin

Wait, does UB cause baldness? I hope it isn't common; that'd be like killing a bird with your late grandmother's vase. A solution to one problem births yet another problem.

I seriously doubt UB causes baldness, or it wouldn't be so popular among those who want to improve their bust.

JTX

I am still taking and I think all is goodBig Grin

My breasts are coming in slowly but, they sure are there!

Would it be a problem if I take BO and birth controle pill at the same time? When do I have to start taking BO? First day of my period or after? Can anyone help me out please? Thanks!

Growth has slowed a bit for the past month but I am working on getting another spurt here soon, hopeful. I have been breaking from it for about two weeks.

@LaRose,
you should be fine but watch out for spotting. I would get my hormone levels checked just in case. Know if you are estrogen or progesterone dominant as you are taking the pill.

I took it mid cycle. Its best to take it first day of but it really doesn't matter. Its just easier to when you started.

Thank you so much Tibetan!Wink

Hey ladies!
I am new to this site but I have been doing research on BO
and I am so upset I didn't earlier!!

I have been taking Fulfill (herbal breast supp) for less than a month
and I just recieved Booby Stack cream which I plan on doing my massages with.

Although I have seen results so far (rounder and fuller), I am thinking
of changing to BO instead of herbs because it seems like BO has more of a chance
to be permanent vs the herbal pills and creams.

I am just afraid because BO makes your hormones like you are going through
puberty again and I take BC... but UB and BB say that it is ok to be on BC.

I am leaning more towards UB tho because of the price...
So, I guess what I am asking is... what seems like the better idea?

To switch now or to stay on my herbs...
another thing herbs say to stay away from caffiene.. but I drink alot of it and it has not seemed to matter....

thanks ladies!!

The choice is ultimately up to you. It's hard to say as in NBE there is NO one size fits all program. Some like myself did not respond well to herbs but did to BO, while others don't respond well to BO but have fantastic results on herbs. How long have you been doing your herbal NBE program? Have you seen any results yet? All these are factors. Also you will need to cleanse between switching NBE programs. To get rid of excess hormones and start anew. I do a cleanse every 6 months just because. But while I was on a supplemental NBE program I would take a break from NBE after 6 months to do the cleanse then go back to it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon