Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast Roll Call

Hey girl,

Thanks for the reply. Currently, I have been on my program for almost a month.
I started about two months ago but then had to stop the herbal supplements because of surgery and getting put to sleep interferes with any herbal supplements.
I do see some results, although I feel it is because of massage. I massage three times a day for at least ten mins.

While reading this forum and looking at the ingredients on my pills, I don't think the pills are strong enough but the girls on here say to stay on the program for at least 3 - 6 months.

My boyfriend says that my boobs feel and look slightly bigger but he does not know about my NBE he knows I want bigger breast but he said if I want bigger to do surgery because he feels pills or what not might mess up my boobs or make my hormones go haywire.

As for a cleanse, do you lose results while doing one?

No, doing a cleanse will not make you lose results that are permanent.

And I'm sorry to say this, but I'm a very blunt person, you're boyfriend is an idiot. Okay so pills will mess up your boobs or hormones, but putting silicone in your body is SOOO much better *eye roll*. Yes having fake balloons that are hard inside there, that if everything goes perfectly have to be replaced every 10 years, can result in ugly breasts like unevenness, seeing the implant, being too round and fake looking. The silicone could cause problems such as autoimmune diseases among many other things. AND you'd have a scar somewhere, under the breasts, in the armpit or around your nipples, yes! That sounds soooo much better! Man why didn't I do that??? Oh yea that's right, because I read enough from women who come to this forum after REMOVING their TOXIC implants, and yes this includes saline, they are incased in silicone. Until he's willing to stick a silicone balloon in his body he needs to sit down and shut up. Sorry, ignorant males like that piss me off. It's not their body and they act like they know it all giving BAD advice about a female's body when they have no clue. If you are concerned about your hormones, there are non-hormonal methods like pumping, massage, and hypnosis.

Hahaha I am right there with you!!!
I would never get a surgery.
It is wayyy to risky and has wayyy too many complications.

He is just stupid as shit.
I only want to go up a cup size any way.
so like, def do not think surgery would be worth that.

I did want to try the hypnosis...
I think I am going to try the blake talks for now.

I am still going to do the cream and pills though until I see a difference.
I def feel one.

Do you think the hypnosis is permanent?

Not sure yet, I just started in hypnosis and haven't had results yet. Maybe someone who has done it and stopped could better answer that one.

Definitely one cup size is no warrant for surgery. You should tell him he needs a penis implant Tongue oh now I'm just being mean lol. But in all seriousness, that is a very reasonable goal for NBE.

Well after a little break to clean my system, I have started UB. I promised to myself this is the last try at NBE I do, I am rather tired of spending so much money in supplements, massagers and pumps with so little result.

To recap, I started with Brava about a year and 3 months ago. I stuck with it 20 weeks, and had a increase of 1 to 1 1/2". No quite sure because I did not recorded at what stage of my cycle I was when I took the starting measurements, and I gain and loose 1/2 " during the cycle. But definitively some results, although not spectacular. The first several weeks after stopping it looked as if the increase was about 2", but it went down after a while.

So brava took me from AAA to AA at a $2K cost. OK, less than implants, but definitively not yet feeling happy with the size of my breasts. So I decided to try herbal and massage, starting with a FG, spearmint, flax seed, L-arginine regime with natureday cream for massage. Tried that for 4 months, no results. The only effect was that my sweat smelled like maple syrup all the time!

After that I tried PM (1000 mg/day) with flax seed oil, still taking L-arginin supplement, for another 4 months. Also no results.

So now I am starting to believe nothing will work for me in the herbal department. It seems from the posts that some girls have been able to obtain results with BO when the herbs failed. So I decided I will try. I just purchased 6 month supply of UB, and protein shake. I have hopes for this, but if does not work, I better stop wasting my money and start saving for the fat transplant.

So, starting stats:
37 y
5' 7"
125 lb
kids, breastfed for looong time
A/B before breastfeeding, AAA after.
Currently (after brava)
over bust 32"
across 34" after period 34 1/2 with luteal swelling.
underbust 29.5"

I will keep you posted on the progress, or lack of it. I understand this is a long process, but I am feeling ooh so tired by now. I'll keep my fingers crossed, and best of luck to you ladies!

Grew over a cup in 7 monthsBig Grin. On my next 9 months or so. Can't wait. Though I gained ten lbs. But know that I have been at this weight before and never this sizeBig Grin

Histories like yours give me hope. It is great to see people getting results. Thank you for sharing.

I wanna start BO ASAP but don't want to have bad mensteral cramps as I used to have in puberty. Scared of that thing Huh

I would also like to try it because the herbs completely messed up my period!!!
BO is safe with birth control - also something that herbal pills state only in my case as I stated it messed up me period.

My only worry with BO is I read up that it could lead to enlarging your insides, like the spleen, heart, liver - because it stimulates the growth hormone.

(02-04-2013, 08:06 PM)PinkxGlamour Wrote:  I would also like to try it because the herbs completely messed up my period!!!
BO is safe with birth control - also something that herbal pills state only in my case as I stated it messed up me period.

My only worry with BO is I read up that it could lead to enlarging your insides, like the spleen, heart, liver - because it stimulates the growth hormone.

yeah i read that too n postponed the idea of starting BO, but got tempted again. I really want to grow B..........iesBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon